46~Fire's Statement

Começar do início

Yong also did not bother, and put away snacks and drinks. Later, she went back to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes that she had eaten with Kook at noon, but occasionally she would look back at the living room and notice the changes in Kook's expression.

The street trio wanted to go to "Fire", but cuz they had never performed on a large stage before, the three of them had no confidence in themselves and were afraid of implicating "Fire".

After hearing the three sincere answers, Kook smiled softly and said:

"Don't worry about this. We are a team. If you have any problems, we can solve them together. Don't deny yourself cuz of lack of experience and let yourself stop here. No experience now, it doesn't matter. For me, You are like precious jade. Although it needs to be polished and carved, the things that originally settled in it are the most important. I hope you can always keep your passion for dancing. And leave the shiny things to me.I will definitely make you shine on stage!"

Kook's words pierced the hearts of them, they were stunned!

They saw Kook's bright eyes burning with a firm flame, and the light revealed a human aura, but this aura does not make people feel sharp or alienated, but built a solid backing for them. Very strong sense of power!

The three of them looked at each other, and after getting what everyone was thinking, Kachu took the lead:

"We decided to join "Fire"! "Kook's words really touched them!

After hearing their answers, Kook smiled happily...

This scene was also caught by Yong who was in the kitchen.

She turned her head and looked at the dishes in the pool with a knowing smile, happy for Kook...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Mudu City Airport

The group of four, leading the dancers and TK who have been confirmed to join the group, are waiting for the flight at the boarding gate, preparing to go back to Harbour City.

But at this time, Kook has been watching the entrance of the terminal, waiting for the "Brothers" members.

After the battle that night, Jimmy said they would consider it, but his brother Wilhope never said anything. At that time, Kook also told them the time of their flight, hoping they could come, but now it's almost time for boarding.

They are still not visible at the entrance of the terminal. At this time, the boarding notice to Harbour City is being broadcast...

Kook sighed frustratedly, it seems that he still can't recruit them...

"Don't be unhappy~At least we have other excellent dancers."

Seok patted Kook on the shoulder, comforting.