「7; I adore you」

Start from the beginning

    Jimin sniffles and wonders if he's dreaming. Maybe Daehyun hurt him anyway and this is just happening in his head because he passed out.

    "What did he do?" Dream-Jungkook asks then, and Jimin's bottom lip wobbles. Real Jungkook would never care enough about him to ask, let alone sit here with him.

    Deciding that dream-Jungkook is here to comfort him, Jimin starts sobbing again and throws his arms around his neck, an awkward angle but he couldn't care less as he soaks the taller's shirt with his tears.

    Jimin doesn't even notice the older freezing up, too busy sobbing and basking in the warmth of physical touch. Then, a long moment later, arms wrap around his waist, and Jimin feels his mind easing up.

    He realizes then that this isn't his imagination. Jungkook's touch is sending tingles through his body that are too vivid to be dreamed up. He also notices that he can smell Jungkook, that he's breathing the scent in like it's oxygen, and he immediately pulls back as he feels himself blushing.

    "I-I'm sorry," Jimin rushes out, moving away from Jungkook and wipes at his cheeks in an unsuccessful attempt of erasing the still flowing tears.

    "I... Yeah," Jungkook mumbles, sounding rather shocked himself.

    Jimin scrambles up on shaky legs, reaching for the lipgloss he dropped in the sink and his bag from the floor, "I'm sorry, I-I'm gonna go now. Sorry for ruining another one of your shirts-... I'm sorry," He stutters out. His voice is unsteady and there is a lump in his throat that makes it break towards the end, whispering the last words.

    Jimin is still crying as he stumbles out into the hallway, heading to his locker with his head hanging low even though there are no people left in the halls.

    "Jiminie! Oh, god."

    Jimin looks up to see Hoseok running to him, Taehyung in tow. His friend crashes into him, hugging him tightly, making Jimin start sobbing again against his will.

    Jimin sees Jungkook walk past them through blurry vision, approaching Taehyung.

    "I couldn't find him, but I found Hoseok! He was by the dance halls where I completely lost track of the douche," Taehyung says, and Jimin quickly closes his eyes when Jungkook turns to glance back at him and Hoseok.

    "It's fine, let's just go," Jungkook murmurs, barely loud enough for Jimin to catch.

    "No! I'm not leaving until Jimin is okay," Taehyung protests, and Jimin hears him approach, another hand on his back.

    "How's it going, tiny? I'm sorry, I couldn't find the guy who did this to you," Taehyung says sadly.

    Jimin pulls back from Hoseok and wipes at his eyes again, trying to collect himself by telling himself to stop being such a wimp.

    "I'm fine. I just- He just-" Jimin chokes up. He doesn't know what to say.

    "What did he do this time, Jiminie? Did he hurt you?" Hoseok questions softly, holding Jimin's hand tightly.

    Jimin shakes his head, "No, he just scared me. A lot. I think he- I think that he won't leave me alone," He whispers the last part, knowing his voice would break and send him into another crying-fit.

    "What do you mean? What did he say?" Taehyung spurs but Jimin just shakes his head, lips trembling warningly.

    Hoseok pulls him in again, sighing in sorrow to see his best friend like this. His pure, kind, loving Jimin. Broken.

    "Okay, Jimin, I'll take you home now, yeah? Or to Namjoon's? Jinnie is there, too," Hoseok whispers softly into his ear and Jimin just nods.

    "Thank you for coming to get me, hyung. I'll take it from here," Hoseok notifies Taehyung, and the taller one just nods, looking like a kicked puppy.