"Don't worry!" Aula shouted over the noise to her in reassurance. "He knows what he's doing - I think..."

She questioned her own words when, moments later, the ship took a plunge downwards. 

"Now we're dropping!"

"I know! Hold on!"

"Come on Razor Crest, don't make us do it."

"Hold on-" called Lore. 

"We are!"

CRASH!

Lore had flown them right into an icy canyon in a very bumpy landing. 

"Are you okay?" Aula asked the lady who groaned in response.  Then she started wailing, looking around. 

"We'll find your eggs, don't worry - and we'll get some blankets," Lore assured her. He nodded to Aula and the two headed down the ladder, where they were not pleased at what they found. 

The lower level was a mess of spilled cargo.

"Damn it," mumbled Lore. The lady called down to them from above. "Hang on, we're looking for your eggs!"

Leo cooed, an egg in hand.

"No! No, I told you not to do that!" More wails from above.  "Found them!" Then he went back to whispering to Leo. "How many did you eat?"

Leo responded by giving a little burp.

Aula sighed, looking around them at the mess.  "I can honestly say that this was a horrible idea."

----------------------------------------

"As you've probably guessed, we're in a tight spot." Lore had no idea if the lady could understand a single word he was saying, but felt responsible to explain their current situation, their current predicament.  "The main power drive is not responding and the hull has lost its integrity. I suspect the temperature will drop significantly when night falls. I'll have a better idea of our prospects at that time."

The lady said something to him, most likely something in protest. 

"I'm sorry lady, I don't understand frog. Whatever it is, it can wait until morning. I recommend you get some sleep, which we all should do." 

Somehow, despite the cold, he managed to fall asleep. He was awoken however, by movement and muttering beside him. Aula was trembling and mumbling in her sleep.

"Hey, hey - Aula!" he cried, shaking her awake.

 "Bad dream," she explained. "The cold brings back bad memories."

"I thought you lived on a desert planet."

"I did." Then she noticed their position, sitting beside each other, leaning against the wall.   "Was I leaning on you? Oh, gosh, sorry. Personal space, much? Was I snoring or drooling or something? You could have just pushed me off."

"It's fine, you were comfortable, I didn't want to disturb you. And you were shivering, so I wanted to make sure you were warm enough."

"Oh, well, thank you."

"Hear me, Mandalorian." Both jumped at the sudden automated voice. Lore whipped out his blaster. But it wasn't a droid, it was the frog lady speaking through the droid.  "This cannot wait until morning. Do not be alarmed. I bypassed the  droid's security protocols and accessed its vocabulator."

"Genius," breathed Aula.

"What the hell are you doing? That droid is a killer," cried Lore. 

"These eggs are the last brood of my life cycle," she explained, ignoring his concerns about the droid. "My husband has risked his life to carve out an existence for us on the only planet that is hospitable to our species. We fought too hard, and suffered too much to resign ourselves to the extinction of our family line. I must demand that you hold true to the deal that you agreed to."

"Look lady, the deal is off. We'll be lucky if we get off this frozen tomb with our lives."

"I thought honouring one's word was a part of the Mandalorian code."

Aula was nodding. Lore turned to face her. "She's got you there."

(I loved this episode! I was laughing so hard during that whole scene where he was communicating with the X-wings - especially when he said 'May the Force be with you' XD Haha, Oh Din! I love awkward Mando!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! :))