Chapter 10

-The Lost Town-

"We need to get you some new clothing," Lore decided. 

"What wrong with what I've got?" Aula asked. 

"It's old and all mismatched - it can't be comfortable."

She shrugged.  "It's not bad. Maybe not exactly my style, but..."

"Here, take a few credits, and get yourself something that's more 'your style' at our next stop."

"Thanks - I get to go shopping!" 

"Remember, we need to keep moving," He called into the stall at their next stop where she was taking a very  long time to pick out a new outfit.

"I know, I know, there's just so much to see here! Hey, how much for a cool set of armour like you've got?"

"This is pure beskar, let's just say it's not cheap. Though I would recommend some form of armour." 

"Hmm, let's see..."

She eventually decided on trousers, tall boots, and a longish tunic with one sleeve. "Right, I'm ready to go! Where are we going again?"

-------------------------------------------

Peli Motto and her droids recognized Lore right away - the droids jumping right back into their shells. 

"Yeah, come on guys, you know he doesn't like droids."

"May as well let them have at it. The Crest needs a good once-over."

"Oh, so he likes droids now. You heard him, give it a once-over. I guess a lot has changed since you were last here - oh, thank the Force!" Peli cried when she saw Leo.  "This little thing has had me worried sick. Come here you little womp rat!" She eagerly took Leo into her arms.  "Still trying to find his parents, I take it?"

"Yup."

"Aw, Looks like he remembers me. How much do you want for him? Just kidding - not really. You know, if he ever divides or buds, I will gladly pay for the offspring."

"We're here on business and we need your help. We've been quested to bring this one back to his kind. If I can locate another of my kind, I can chart a path through the network of coverts," Lore explained. 

"You've been the only Mando here for years as far as I can tell."

"Where is Mos Pelgo? I'm told there's one there."

"Oh, boy," Peli sighed. "I haven't heard that name in a while."

"It's not on any maps."

"That's cause it was wiped out by bandits. Once the Empire fell, it was a free-for-all."