MATTIA

bella just stormed out of the room making us all stunned. what was she talking about did she know her? what is she not telling us.

i looked around and noticed everyone was as shocked as i was other than aundre who was trying to contain his laugh, "baby im so sorry i dont know what has gotten into her, this will never happen again i promise," he reassured her, "its ok baby it wasn't your fault she might just be a bit overwhelmed with everyone thing, but i dont really want to let her get to me she is just a slut," what the fuck did she just call her.

"yeah i know," leo responded, "what the fuck did you just say," aundre asked getting up, he looked ready to kill, "aundre leave before you do somthing you will regret," matteo demanded.

"maybe i should go?" amanda innocently question, "yes im so sorry baby hopefully things will get better," he said while kissing her right on the lips ew.

i saw the youngest pretend to throw up to show their disgust.

as we where all walking her out i saw bella sitting on the couch silently crying, worry rushed through me but i waited until amanda left before checking on her.

BELLA

amanda just walked out the door and quickly aundre rushed to me while engolfing me into a big hug, "hey bambina its going to be ok," he whispered, "no-no its not," i chocked out.

"bella what has gotten into you, im very disapointed, talk to me," leo asked, "no its doesn't matter you won't even believe me anyway, why would you i'm just a slut to you right?" i saw regret flash through his eyes but he quickly covered it up.

"i didn't mean it," lie. lie. lie. "then why did you say it? why leo? why?" he was speechless. he just shook his head and walked out of the room with mateo following closely behind.

"you guys go to your room please," mettia said to riccardo and enzo, while i was gripping onto aundres shirt like me life depended on it.

"talk to me," he said while crouching down in front of me so he was at my height, "josh," i responded, and his face turned from sadness to confusion and anger.

"what do you mean josh?"

"amanda i guess was josh's girlfriend i guess, i saw her at the funeral, and she basically threatened me," i responded, "im so sorry bella, hey between us she looked like a complete bitch, but i guess the oldest of the rossi siblings is to dumb to see it," he said which made me let out a small giggle.

"but hey dont worry about it, do you want me to tell leo?"

"no not yet, i just dont want to be the one ruining his relationship," i replied, what is she actually made him happy and i was just here trying to take her away from him, ill tell him another time but right now i just want to not focus on her.

"want to watch a movie?" aundre asked and i bolted up to grab the remote already knowing what movie i wanted to watch. i sat back down right between the two boys as i turned on titanic.

UNTOLD

it was now the end off the movie, "its just so sad they were meant for each other," i cried out, "well thats to bad," aundre smirked which just made me want to cry harder. it was now about 1 am because we all know how long that movie is.

"come on lets go to bed little one," mettia got up and i whined. as we were walking upstairs mateo and leo were both walking down. that led to an awkward passing. i saw mattia and aundre shoot both them mean looks but continued walking me to my room.