"It may be 3 out of 38 numbers, but that still guarantees a complete win after all." Izuku smiled as he starts placing down his new chips on the table, ODD, 0, 00, and the 1st box.

"Now, anyone wants to play with me?" Izuku asked in a grim voice, his eyes glaring red as Kirishima grinned.

"Oh? What's this? Drunk of gambling?" Mina asked as Kirishima blushed.

"Gambling's not manly though...."

"Now that's more like it. I knew you had a knack for gambling like a badass. So manly." Kirishima laughed before spinning the wheel and dropping the ball in the wheel.

After a while of playing, Izuku collected around 530 chips while Kirishima was left with only 20 chips left.

"Oh shit, that's though." Dabi huffed as Kirishima drooped.

"Yeah... I'm not the best in playing games of chance...."

"Another round? Let's deal--."

"Enough." Izuku tilted his head as Kirishima was seen shaken and in shock.

"I don't have enough to give you." Kirishima said as Izuku pouted before seeing a case behind him.

"What's in there?"

"It's none of your business. I'm laying you off." Izuku huffed before he just stood up and left.

He looked to the side to see Blackjack, Poker and Card Rock-Paper-Scissors.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" Izuku asked as the Blackjack dealer shook his head.

"We're full."

"Oh.."

As he visited the other tables, they keep facing him off or lying that the game was full. Resulting into Izuku's boredom....

"When you're too good at playing games." Denki smiled as Momo cleared her throat.

"Actually, casinos actually kick out some players that keep winning because they can possibly finish all their money in just one night."

"Seriously?" Sero asked as Momo nodded

"Ask the Aizawas, they play during the weekends with some people, which I assume are from the Magical Department." Monoma exposed as Aizawa tried to clam his mouth shut but he finished.

"Wait, SENSEI GAMBLES?!"

"Out of country of course."

"S T O P. "

"I just played Roulette for a while, and now nobody's letting me play." Izuku sighed as he stared at the chips in his hand before someone walks up to him.

"Oi, you're the Roulette kid, right?" He looked up to see a blond boy wearing an eye patch standing in front of him.

"Nice eye patch bro, you look so manly." Kirishima stroked on Bakugou's ego, makinh him grin.

"Uhh... Is that what they call me?"

"Yeah, because you almost destroyed the only Roulette Dealer in this school." The blond said as he grabbed onto Izuku's collar.

"And classic Bakugou..." Everyone sighed as the blond yells over everyone.

"And that's a lot of guts to try and knock down a Student Council member." Bakugou said, before pulling out a revolver from his blazer

"HOW DOES HE HAVE THAT IN SCHOOL GROUNDS?!" The teachers and Iida cried before Shinsou chuckled.

"Quiet kids be like."