𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

She hated Valentine's day

Jealousy

Resentment

But mostly it was her one-sided love. That she had for him.

The boy that stole her heart, and shattered it into million pieces for his pleasure. Even when he knew her feelings towards him. He still used her like a pawn piece in chess. How naive she was to lower her guards down to the Devil himself.

Marinette just stood there by the punch table taking a sip of her drink. She held in hand watching the new couple in disgust sitting on the couch with their hands unable to keep to themselves.

Who would believe Lila and Damian. Marinette dryly laughed never thinking the two that had backstab her would become a couple. Fuck, she should have seen it coming from a mile away.

While Damian hungry ate Lila's lips. She didn't deserve this bullshit, and mostly on Valentine's day. Marinette grabbed her coat heading towards the front door being done with this Valentine party. She turned on her heels around one last time. Seeing Lila piercing her glaze through Marinette eyes with a wicked smirk planted on her face in victory. "Oh that bitch was gonna get it a bloody Valentine for sure."

Lila stepped into her condo smiling as if she took candy from a baby. finally being able to beat that bitch, Marinette. Taking her friends, family, and now her boyfriend away from her. Lila poured herself a cup of alcohol drinking it all in one go. Not that she complained Wayne was richer then Agreste and hotter too. She thought while walking into her living room.

Making Lila let an ugly scream out loud seeing a bloody message written onto the window only for her to see. "Happy bloody valentines day," She read. Lila panicked trying to reach her phone on the kitchen counter. Until she wheezed as the air was leaving her lungs, making her drop onto the wooden floor. Coughing out blood her body became paralyzed to move like a deer in headlights.

That's when a slim figure stepped out of the shadow staring at the liar with amusement of her misery. Lila could only just stare at Marinette sending her death glares before coughing out more blood. That this bitch had the nerve to attempt killing her. Marinette slowly walked towards the brunette that lay on the floor helpless from the poison that was killing her from the inside.

She bent onto one her knees as she firmly grabbed Lila's jaw tightly."Hope you have fun in Hell, bitch." Marinette watched as the color of Lila's face started to drown while her body turned limp like a rubber band. She had finally done it. Marinette had killed the wicked witch that stole HER KINGDOM.

She aggressively let go of Lila jaw seeing her lifeless body falling to the floor.

Marinette pulled out her phone dialing a special someone phone number. Taping her foot eagerly waiting for the phone to stop ringing. The phone stopped ringing informing her that someone finally answered her call. "Hi uncle J is me, Punchline. I need some help to kill a Wayne."

Surprise! I was doing two special Valentine day chapters, but you know-Anyway I tried with angst, so I hope your proud -speisae of me😊 I actually like this chapter more than the Valentine one, but in all I feel they both need more work

Anyway I tried with angst, so I hope your proud -speisae of me😊 I actually like this chapter more than the Valentine one, but in all I feel they both need more work. From now on I'll try to be a better writer. Fighting!

Love y'all 🖤 also corpse is live streaming today I can't wait!