Bestfriends Or Not?

Começar do início

" Whats good man, are you ready for tomorrow?" Tyrus said digging into his food.

" Yh I'm good just catching up with your boo" Tristan spat out. I suddenly choked on air and Tyrus looked top from his food with a confused look on his face.  "But imma head off now, got... some stuff to do" he lied getting up and leaving rather sharpish. I  shot him a glare as he left, letting him know that I would strangle him the next time I had a chance.

"Ok bye," we both said watching him leave.

With that Tyrus shuffled to the seat in front of me and slid his food to me looking at me suspiciously. "Can you please have some, I'm worried that you haven't eaten" I pushed them back to him and took his hand in mine.

" I'm fine" I stated. he licked his soft lips making them wet and continued to eat his food until he was done. However, he continuously looked up at me while doing so making me realise how I was staring at him.

" What you looking at, bighead?" he joked, waving his hand in my face.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking" I answered, hoping to come off this subject soon. He was turning me on with all the lip licking and eye contact. He noticed I was lying so he moved on.

"Ok, if you say so. When you tryna head home, I think I'm done for today" he asked pushing his empty box to the side and wiping his mouth with a napkin.

" Ohh I'm so glad you said that I was getting so tired of walking around" I laid my head on my hands which sat on the table, showing my exhaustion. "We can just chill at my place if you're no ready to go home ?"

"Yh that's cool, let's go" so we got up and he grabbed all our bags without me asking and placed his free hand over my shoulder. We then walked down to the car park and made our way to my home.

#*#*#*#*#*#AT MY HOUSE #*#*#*#*#*

Tyrus PoV

So when we got to her house, Kia went upstairs quickly to change out her clothes, saying that she wanted to be comfortable. I nodded and sat on the couch waiting for her to come down. As I sat there I began to think about what Tristan said at the mall. They probably didn't think I'd heard but that's how I like it because I'm the chilled one out of our friends so no one suspects anything. I wondered what it would be like if she was my boo but I know that, that could never happen. I think about her in that way a lot, she just what I want in a girlfriend and everyone knows it. but it's hard when we have such a close friendship and we've only got stronger over the years. But every time I'm in the mood for some love, all I can think about is her, instead of whoever I'm actually with.

I was sitting there, minding my own business, when her phone started ringing. She must have left it down here before she went upstairs, so I called up to her to tell her. " hey Kia, you're phone is ringing!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

" Who is it? " I heard her shout back. I looked down at the screen and it read 'bastard' and I chuckled to myself knowing exactly who it was.

" Its Tristan," I said still remembering how I had him saved under the same name in my phone.

" answer it, or call him back and see what he wants" she replied. I nodded to myself and proceeded to answer but it cut out just before I could pick it up. So I slid the message on the front screen which called him back and heard it ring a couple of times. I put it on speaker, waited for him to answer and once oi heard it connect I was gonna speak but he beat me to it.

" Ok before you kill me, I'm sorry-" I tried to but in but he was too busy talking to hear me. " It literally just slipped out. But I'm just saying, if you wanna get this off your chest, you should just tell him how you feel-" I just sat back and listened to see what he was going on about. "I know he feels the same about you, so just tell Tyrus you love him and it will be off your chest" It was only when I heard my name come up that my ears pricked and I registered what he was saying.