019

"we're walking on the edge, of anxiety's ledge"

...

Jack Avery

It's happening again. That feeling of nervousness, of guilt, of something eating you from the inside, it's happening. I'm scared, scared than I've ever been in my entire life. I feel restless, uneasy, it's like I can't fucking breathe. It's like something is pulling me and I am falling, helpless into darkness. Everything's turning around, everything is starting to become blurry and I am falling, falling deep. I am trying to control myself, trying to take deep breaths but nothing is helping me, I feel like I'm being choked but no one is with me to choke me to death. I feel like I'm being hurt but there's nothing hurting me. It's like I am going through an unbearable pain but nothing has caused it. I feel like I'm dying and the tension is taking over me. Someone please help, help before this becomes anymore worse than it already is.

My legs are trembling again, I can't walk. I tried washing my face with cold water but that doesn't help me with my dizziness. It's like there's no air left for me to breath. I'm drinking water but my throat feels dry. Suddenly I just can't take it anymore, my legs give up and I have fallen to the ground on my knees.

Oh god please help me.

third person

Lanie walked in just when Jack fell to the floor. She ran to him, tried sprinkling drops of water on his face but he just lay there, his body trembling. There it was, Jack was having a panic attack. Lanie tried to call the boys, but only Jonah picked up.

"you what's up Lanie" Jonah screamed louder than the background noise.

"it's Jack, I don't know what to do" she said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"what happened?" Jonah's voice was now concerned.

"he's having another panic attack and I tried everything but it isn't working. I don't fucking know what to do Jonah"

"hang on Lanie, we'll be there"

the boys arrived at the house as fast as they could, looking at Jack, Lanie was crying and her heartbeat was rising. The boys had experienced this before and they knew exactly what to do. Within minutes Jack was a little calm, still heavily breathing as Lanie jumped on her boyfriend.

"Never do that again" Lanie cried as she engulfed Jack in a hug.

"You scared me so bad dumbass-"

"Jack are you feeling okay?" Daniel asked as Jack just nodded.

"I think we should leave these two alone" Corbyn said.

"Call us if you need anything" Jonah insisted.

"Take care guys" was what Zach said before the boys walked out of the house.

Lanie and Jack walked up to Jack's room as he lay down and Lanie made him to iced coffee to help with his headache and the heat in his body. After he drank the coffee, Jack pulled Lanie on top of him, cuddling her.

"I love you baby" Jack blurted after which silence surrounded the air for a few seconds.

"Good thing dumbass cuz I love you more" Lanie smiled kissing the boy's lips.

A/N

550 words

i hate this book it sucks but i might have a good book in progress who knows?