ᴇᴘɪʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

so I just got yelled at by my mom but anyway

sike, i'm back bitches

sorry for the excitement

really didn't think i'd leave you hanging did ya?

didn't want you to hate me so lessgo people

also this is going to be a longer chapter than my usual

1510 words

"you said forever"

...

16 months later

It was currently 8am and the boy was trying to be the mom in the relationship for just the last 2 days. He was currently trying to calm his daughter down as she wasn't ready to put her hair back in a braid. Before entering into a panic attack, he decided it was best to facetime his girlfriend. The girl picked up almost immediately which surprised the boy cuz where she was, it was 1am.

"hey baby" the energized girl spoke up while looking at the screen.

"Lanie, problem" 

"now what did Miley do?"

"she won't put her hair in a braid and she's crying and I can't handle this, ughhh"

"Jack, I've been gone for 2 days"

"I know but she's crying and I don't know what to do"

"You've lived with her for almost a year Jack, you should know her. Anyway, just give her some chocolate and she'll be fine"

"okay thanks baby, love you"

"love you too"

With that, the screen was back to home and Jack walked over to the pantry to search for some 'snickers' for his little girl. He went over to the girl's room and gave her the chocolate when she stopped crying and looked up to Jack.

"princess, you want to spend the day with Uncle Brennen or with me and Uncle Corbyn and Daniel?"

"what will we do with you and uncle Corbyn and Daniel?"

"i have a surprise for momma princess"

"i love surprises, what are we doing for momma"

"we are asking her a very serious question today"

"i wanna help with the surprise"

"okay princess, let's go get Corbyn and Daniel"

The father- daughter duo got into Jack's car and drove over to Corbyn's apartment to go pick him up.

(A/N: yeah, father-daughter duo triggered you but there's a catch for later)

The moment Corbyn opened the door, they saw Daniel sitting on the couch and Miley ran to him.

"Dannnniielllllll" the girl screamed and went to hug him.

"hey angel" the boy said picking her up while hugging her.

Looking at the two, Corbyn and Jack just looked at each other.

"I don't know what this bitch has done" Corbyn whispered to Jack.