006

"I don't even know why I'm saying this"

...

Lanie Philips

Dear stars in the sky,

Last night Jack hugged me and something about it felt so different and so loving. I'm happy that him and Gabbie worked things out. I love you and I miss you.

There's just a weird feeling I've hand inside me since the time I've left the boys' place a few hours ago. I sense this feeling of restlessness, this feeling of being nervous but idk why. I mean I should be happy for Jack and trust me I am but a part of just feels that since they have broken up, there shouldn't be a way to get back together. Why the fuck am I feeling these feelings?

"Laniee" I heard my dad yell from downstairs.

"coming" I yelled back.

I quickly went down the stairs with Miley in one hand and saw dad sitting on the couch.

"what happened? why did you scream dad?"

"oh I just wanted to say that I will be in the studio with the boys today and will be back late at night so you can go to a mall or something"

"that's it? I mean okay cool"

As soon as dad walked out I called an Uber to the nearest mall. No matter how bad I wanted to go out with someone, I knew I couldn't do anything cuz the boys would be recording. Everything in LA is so much better than Virginia and a part of me just wanna stay here forever.

third person

As soon as the girl reached the mall, the first thing she wanted to do was get breakfast. She'd made Miley eat some apples before coming and then she walked over to the food court and by the waffle store. The full time Miley was on her hips and she set her down one moment to pay for the food and within those few seconds, Miley vanished. Lanie rushed out of the food court to see a girl with brown curly hair holding Miley with a stroller in her other hand. She walked closer and as Miley saw her, she jumped into her arms.

"i'm guessing your her mother?" the girl spoke.

"thank you for keeping her with you, I can't thank you enough"

"i'm a mother, I understand"

Just that moment Lanie looked at the stroller and saw the baby. She looked just like baby Lavender. If this was actually Lavender then the girl must be Gabbie right? She was hesitant to ask whether or not the baby was Lavender and she was Gabbie but she needed answers.

"hey umm can I ask you something?" 

"yeah sure"

"if i'm not wrong, your Gabbie right, Gabbie Gonzalez?"

"how did you know?"

"well I'm Lanie, the band's new photographer and well Jack has told me a lot about you and baby Lav here"

"oh that's cool, Lanie. Jack told me they got a new photographer though and your really pretty"

"me? look at you girl, your glowing"

"oh stop. You wanna spend the day together"

"yeah sure"

The 2 girls walked up to the food court and had food after which they had a very productive day, shopping for themselves and their daughters. None of the girl's knew what the future would hold for them but they loved each other's company within the first few minutes of it.

After a very successful day of shopping, the girls were tired and decided to head to the why don't we house. Gabbie was going to visit Jack while Lanie had to do some personal talking with her dad. As the walked in to the house, they saw Jack come from the studio and go into the kitchen. He came out with a bottle of water and saw the 2 girls.

"i see you two met" Jack said walking up to Gabbie and hugging her.

"yep she's pretty cool Jack" Lanie said while walking into the kitchen.

"Lanie is super sweet, I love her vibe"

Well they like each other's company now but will they in the future?

A/N

692 words

So, Gabbie and Lanie met any thoughts?