016

"kiss right through the night"

...

Since every moment that the boys had left Jack after their whole planning, the boy had been way too anxious. There was so much he wanted to do, so much he wanted to say  but it was like his lips were sealed when it came to feelings. He knew that he had to do it quick, he just didn't know how.

It had been almost an hour since everyone had been back at the house. Each member of the band was scattered across the place. Daniel, Jonah and Zach were in the studio at the house recording their vocals while Corbyn was sitting by Lanie, playing with Miley in his arms. Jealousy did take over the boy once in a while but he knew that Corbyn and Lanie were just friends, he would never get betrayed by his bandmates or so he thought. The brunette boy had been thinking for days about his feelings for the girl, even though he was confident that they were real, he couldn't be bold enough to tell the girl he had fallen for. Maybe she did like him, maybe she didn't but the boy didn't wanna ruin something he was even afraid to start.

He didn't know what got over him, was it the beer he had at lunch or the pep talk he gave himself but he knew that he had to tell Lanie how felt otherwise it would eat him up inside. He got up from his spot and asked Lanie if they could talk in person. Corbyn, catching on with what Jack was up to, gladly walked away leaving the two alone. The girl was confused as to what was going on but the boy was too bold to stop now. It's like this time god was with him, all of his word came pouring out.

"Lanie, I don't wanna be the one with the long talk to bore you. I just wanna say, I like you and I have for a while, i wanna know if you feel the same?"

The girl couldn't process what she just heard, did her crush just confess his feelings to her? She thought he did. Without going into much of talking, the girl walked closer to the boy leaving him in confusion. She grabbed the boy's arms and put it around her waist while she put her arms around his neck pulling his head closer to hers to this point where their foreheads were touching. She pulled away for a second, her eyes looking into his then at his lips and back to his eyes which gave the boy a signal of what was going to happen in the next few moments.

The girl didn't even take 10 seconds to lock lips with the brunette. The brunette's arm was around her lower back while they kept exploring each other's mouths. None of them wanted to pull away but they heard a cough behind them, it was Jonah. They turned around to see all of the boys standing in the backyard giving them smirks as Jack and Lanie realized what actually even happened. When they snapped back to reality, they were both red as tomatoes and just looked away from the boys.

"Care to explain?" Jonah raised his eyebrows at them.

"Later maybe?" Lanie responded.

"Can I just be alone with her for a while? There is so much more I gotta tell her" Jack said kind of in way asking Jonah for permission. 

Jack just wanted some alone time with his crush. They walked off into Jack's bedroom where they brunette proceeded with kissing 'his girl' and they made out for a while before the girl asked him what he wanted to talk about.

"I don't know if you know this Lanie but you mean so much to me"

"Do I really?"

"Yes. I never knew how to make you realize this but I need you in my life Lanie just as much as I need Lav or the boys"

"I didn't really think this was a good idea for either of us Jack but you did things to me. You made me forget about the past which I never thought I could so thanks for that"

"I think I'm heads over heels for you"

"Well so am I so just shut up and kiss me"

"What about Miley though?"

"She loves you anyway so she would be really happy"

"And Randy?"

"Now that's the problem"

With that he went and kissed her and then they cuddled thinking about how they were going to tell Randy about their feelings. This was going to be harder than telling each other about it.

One thing that really mattered was that after this confession, they were both happy with it's outcomes. There had been such a mess in both of their lives that having each other just meant the world to them. After a lot of deliberation the worlds had collided and both of them, even though they were scared, they were beyond happy.

A/N

850 words

edited: 6th Feb, 2021