008

"i'll be there for you"

...

third person

The brunette girl was currently pacing around her room waiting for a call from Corbyn while her brother was downstairs cooking some food for the 2. Brennen came back into the room about 5 minutes later with not only food but a Corbyn Besson as well. The brunette girl, who'd been worried sick this whole time, threw her arms around Corbyn's neck and hugged him tight. It took the boy 2 seconds to hug back but he eventually did. 2 minutes later they pulled away and Brennen put the plates on a side table while the boys, Brennen and Corbyn, went and sat down on Lanie's bed. Brennen tried to give Lanie food but she pushed it away, as for Corbyn, the 21 year was already digging in.

"Sorry I was hungry" interrupted Corbyn.

"It's totally cool bro" Brennen said while grabbing his plate.

"Can we please focus on the problem here? Number 1, Corbyn how are you even here? If my dad sees you, he'll make a huge ass deal out of this" a worried Lanie spoke up.

"Chill sis, dad's gone out with Miley to get some toys or something"

"Anyways okay umm, you sounded pretty scared and worried on the phone so I thought to come over and calm you down"

"That's really sweet of you to think about her Corbyn" Brennen looked over to Corbyn.

"Thanks Brennen"

"Okay okay let's come to the point shall we? I don't think I will be able to explain so B go ahead"

"Okay so we need your honesty here Corbyn"

"Should I be scared?" Corbyn asked.

"No no, just listen to him" Lanie said while leaning on her dresser.

This was the part were Brennen spoke and Corbyn listened. He told Corbyn every bit of the conversation him and Lanie had a while ago. From the nervousness to the butterflies and maybe feelings, EVERY SINGLE BIT.

"Lanie listen, you want an honest opinion right?" Corbyn asked while keeping his plate to the side.

The girl shook her head in response and just crossed her arms while slightly slouching.

"if you ask me, I low-key agree with what Brennen said earlier. Before jumping to a conclusion just listen to me okay? I am not saying that it is true but there is a possibility"

"look now that I think about it, I am fine with having a crush on Jack but it's the fact that he is with Gabbie and my dad is the problem"

She just needed some alone time to process everything that she'd been going through.

"hey guys I'll be back from the bathroom"

She rushed her way back to the bathroom. No, this couldn't happen to her again. She couldn't like anyone after what happened with Jayden, it just felt wrong. She felt like she was betraying him. The girl washed her face with cold water and tried to take deep breaths. She was generally such a shy girl and wasn't that great with boys. When she met Jayden, she knew that she had met the one for her but god took that away from her. She knew that if she actually had feelings for Jack then something would go wrong again because her life was never subtle or stable, it was always an emotional roller coaster. The girl could feel her cheeks get hot, no matter how much water she put on her face it wouldn't go away. The girl tried to calm herself down and deal with this the way it should be dealt with. She went back to her room and looked at Corbyn and Brennen.

"maybe I do have feelings for Jack, but i'll deal with it like a responsible women"

Corbyn and Brennen both knew this would be hard for the girl but they believed in her, she could handle herself pretty well.

A/N

657 words

ik it's short, sorry