020

"gotta check myself cuz I just can't believe"

...

"You ready my love?" the 21 year old, now brunette, called out for his girlfriend with Miley in his hands. 

The brunette girl came down the stairs with a large suitcase in her hand and a small bag in the other. She had sunglasses on her head and was struggling with her luggage when Jack placed Miley on the sofa and helped Lanie. 

"Morning bubba" Lanie said while giving Jack a small peck on the lips, which the brunette wanted to last longer but he was interrupted by a blue eyed Daniel Seavey. 

"Ya know, every thing in this world makes me feel single now" Daniel sighed. 

"If you'd just man up and ask Franny out, you wouldn't feel that way Seavey" Jack spoke up. 

"Hey hey no attacking little Seavey here" Lanie interrupted. 

"You're older by 3 days, 3 FUCKING DAYS" Daniel scoffed.

 "Language Daniel" Jonah joined the conversation. 

"Anyways, so this is Miley's stuff on the counter, she takes a nap after lunch every afternoon and her bed time is 10pm. I have made a list of things and it's in that bag so read it carefully and if there is any issue then call me" a tired Lanie spoke up. 

"She's in good hands baby" Jack said while side hugging Lanie as the girl rested her head on his shoulder. 

"Trust me we'll take good care of her, you guys enjoy your time in Paris" Daniel told the couple. 

With that Lanie went and picked Miley up, giving her a kiss on her forehead and giving her a tight hug. Miley smiled and hugged her back and then went to Jack and hugged him. 

"You remember?" she questioned Jack. 

"I'll get you your unicorn stuffed toy and a souvenier from Paris, I remember princess" 

"I love you daddy" 

Hearing those words from the 4 year old's mouth for the first time sure felt strange but felt right at the same time. Jack didn't know how to react, everyone in the room was in shock. He grabbed her small face in his hands and softly kissed her forehead, "I love you too princess" Looking at how cute her boyfriend and Miley were, she couldn't help but shed a tear to which she earned a small hug from Daniel. 

"I know this moment is really emotional but you guys have got a flight to catch" 

Jack and Lanie grabbed their luggage outside and got into the Uber. They sat inside and left while waving to Daniel, Miley and Jonah. As they got off at LAX, Jack partially screamed "PARIS HERE WE COME" 

As soon as the duo landed at the Paris airport, they were thrilled to see what an adventure they had gotten into. The moment they got to their hotel, they didn't waste a minute resting. Lanie went to change her comfy clothes into a white cropped tee with blue ripped jeans and a tan fluffy jacket and vans while the boy tried to match his girlfriend by wearing the white and blue combo with vans and a black hoodie since Paris could definitely be a little cold at night. They roamed around the streets until they came across a road which seemed like it lead to the famous location, the Eiffel Tower. 

"You know baby, I've always wanted to do this when I came here" Jack said while they were holding hands and walking on the pavement. 

"What have you wanted to do?" a confused Lanie asked. 

In response, Jack left her hand and instead pinned her back to the wall of a building close to the pavement they were walking on. His face was barely an inch away from Lanie's.