𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘮?

𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻
𝘺/𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.

𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻
𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺/𝘯

𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦?

𝗘𝗿𝗲𝗻
𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦?

It's been almost a week since you stopped talking to Eren. You already told him to not try and contact you but he clearly ignored that and did the complete opposite.

"Y/n what did I say?" Chanel sat in her chair, waiting for the hairdresser to install her blonde lace front, "Turn off the phone or hand it to me."

You rolled your eyes and turned off your phone, placing it on the table that was beside you. You turned your head to look at Chanel who was sitting right next to you.

"You look like an egg," you snickered as she whipped her head, her eyes darted at you.

"Girl we both look like eggs right now," Chanel pointed at your head that had the same cap she had on. You giggled and gently pushed her hand away from you.

You took out your braids days ago just so you can get your hair done with Chanel for her party. You decided to get a red colored lace front since it would've looked really cute with the outfit you were wearing to her party.

Chanel felt all soft and smiled after hearing you laugh again. Your daily smiles and daily laughs barely appeared anymore, seeing you smiling made her realize how much she's missed it.

✧ 𝟏𝟗 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚.... ✧

"I know damn well you did not make me wake up at five am so we can hang up some streamers," Hakeem pouted as he carried the box of party decorations, walking beside in between you and Kendrick.

The automatic doors opened as the three of you walked into the building of Chanel's penthouse. Kendrick and Hakeem wandered their eyes around the lobby, muttering compliments about how nice everything looked.

You snapped your fingers at the two so they could pay attention and not bump into things since they were carrying stuff.

"This is nice, this is nice," Kendrick placed the box onto the ground as you all walked into the elevator, waiting to get onto Chanel's floor.

"Hakeem don't do nothing stupid," you stared closely at him as you walked out the elevator. Hakeem sucked his teeth and walked behind you as you led the way to Chanel's door.

You knocked the door with your knuckles and stepped back a bit, waiting for Chanel to open the door. You were about to raise your hand to knock again until you watched the door swing open, Chanel smiling widely at the three of you.