Invitation

And in every life we fall like stars in each other's skies

And we dream our way into each other's destinies.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Abhimaan's POV:

I don't know what did I feel when she said she trusts me, I guess I was more than ecstatic to believe my ears. She told me about her past which made me angry but proud at the same time that how strong my sunshine was during those days when she didn't had anyone beside her. She really is something and am I glad I fell for her and falling more and more each with passing second. That moment I just wanted to hold her forever, in my arms, I wanted to protect her from every bad happenings and evil eyes for she is fragile but not to forget as bomb. She is a complete package of everything, she is not perfect but holds her imperfections so well that anyone can believe her to be perfect. She knows all her flaws which makes her flawless and I am deeply in love with this imperfectly perfect and flawless girl that now there is no U-turn. The whole day we just chatted about nothing and I couldn't ask for anything more than this.

We were sitting on board to go back to Delhi because of an invitation. Yeah, marriage invitation of none other than our best- friends, Nivedita and Rohan. I was busy with my magazine while Ruh was listening God knows what!

"Mr. Rathod do you want anything?", the airhostess asked me to which I politely refused.

"Mrs. Rathod, do you need anything?", she asked the same to Ruh, I was curious as to know whether she will acknowledge herself as my wife or not.

"No, thank you.", Ruh too refused, but I was happy that she acknowledged herself as my wife this time. I became curious to to know what she was listening because she was smiling as if listening to the most amazing thing in this world. I discretely removed one bud from her ear and tucked into mine. I was amazed would be understatement, she was listening to our chat from the previous day but when did she record?

"Hey wh-what are you do-doing?", she asked terrified and immediately paused the recording.

"Nothing, just listening to what you were listening.", I smiled looking at her, she all of a sudden became conscious of her state and snatched the bud from me which made me to frown.

"N-no you can't.", she said in a low voice.

"But why? And why were you listening to our conversation?", I asked just to tease her.

"N-no, why will I listen to our conversation? I was listening music but this audio popped up from somewhere in between, not my deed.", she said shrugging her shoulders as if it was the most ridiculous thing on earth. I smiled and shook my head in disbelief, my sunshine is not at all a good liar. I closed my eyes and recalled the conversation we had with our buddies yesterday on call.

*FLASHBACK*

I and Ruh were conversing when her phone started ringing, I picked her phone and saw Nivi's name flashing on it so tossed the phone over to Ruh.

"Hey Nivi!", Ruh said with full enthusiasm.

"Hey Ruh!", same was done by Nivi but I could hear Rohan's voice too from the background. This idiot is never gonna leave her alone, I sighed.

"Listen, I have got some news to tell you guys, please put the call on speaker mode.", Nivi didn't knew that the call was already on speaker.

"Hey Nivi", I said after a couple of seconds.

"Eeh! So love birds were together, huh!"

"Shut up Nivi", Ruh hissed seeing my embarrassed and flushed face.

"Ok so continue with your news", Ruuh demanded in her no-so-sweet voice which made me chuckle.  

"Yes so the news is that you are invited in Delhi to attend our marriage-", poor Nivi couldn't even complete her sentence and was cut off immediately by my wife.

"You bitch when did all this happen and why the hell you didn't told us about it earlier?"

"Argh! Ruh stop shouting over phone and no you are the first one in our friend circle to get this news."

"Who else is in our so- called friend circle? Care to elaborate?", Ruh said with bored voice.

"Uh, no one?"

"Then how can you so I am the first one to get this news?"

"Not my problem", Nivi said embarrassed. Till now I was a mute listener and didn't had heart to butt in in their banter.

"Okay so when is it?"

"A week later.", Rohan shouted from back, "And you both have to be present here by tomorrow."

"Yeah sure Mr. Rohan, your command is our duty.", I finally decided to open my mouth. I could hear him chuckling to which I rolled my eyes. Nivi and Ruh continued chit- chatting while I was busy admiring Ruh and thinking how a mere argument on airport made me meet her and that wedding incident made her my wife, the one whom I can die for. I t was her snap that made me come out of trance.

"Where were you lost?", I nodded my head in negative, smiling like an idiot.

"Book the tickets while I go any pack the things.", she ordered getting up and that was how we spend our whole evening.

*FLASHBACK END*

If Ruh were not there then I couldn't imagine how my life would have been till date. It was late evening when we landed on Delhi airport.  We made our way out of the airport and soon spotted Rohan, Nivi and argh, why him? And Shauvik waiting there for us. As soon as he saw me he started throwing daggers at me and if looks could kill then I would have been six feet under ground by now. Ruh jumped on Shauvik as soon as she spotted him while I shared a brotherly hug with Rohan and side hugged Nivi. Ruh came to Nivi and I stood aimlessly in front of Shauvik but to my utter surprise he hugged me. What on earth is happening? I became nervous all of a sudden but hugged him back anyways.

We soon reached Mehra Mansion with ride full of gossips and reunion of siblings. Rohan separated from us from there and we four, I, Ruh, Shauvik and Nivi entered the house. Did I tell you it is the first time I am visiting Ruh's house after marriage? We were welcomed by Ruh's parents and her grandfather. My blood started boiling on seeing him there, he was smiling as if she is the most favorite person of his on earth. We were then send to the rooms to catch on some sleep. I was to sleep in Ruh's room with her and I was more than happy that I will get so her room. Why? I don't know man!

This week will be a long . With this thought I slept beside her.

________________________________________________________________________  

Too boring I know!

 Anyways how was it?

This book will get over with another two chapters(including epilogue) and am in no mood to give bonus chapter because it only spoils the book(according to me).