Wedding Bells!

I wish time had better timing
For you and me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3 Days Later

All the arrangements for the wedding was on full swing. Both the Mehras and Malhotras didn't got a single chance to rest. Ruh was completing all her pending cases, Nivi was busy with the designing of Rohan's sherwani and Ruh's cum her own lehanga, Rohan was busy with his office work and Abhimaan was made a full- time servant by Mrs. Malhotra.

Finally the most awaited day came. The Wedding! The day to implement the plan. Ruh was having a gut feeling that something is going to happen today but can't conclude whether good or bad. She was busy with a case so shrugged the feeling and focused back on her work. Everyone were so busy that they didn't knew when afternoon passed by and evening came. Ruh was forcefully send to salon to get ready, Nivi tagged along because technically it was her wedding.

Rohan was called back from office my his mother so that he could get ready on time. Nivi was in salon getting ready when her phone pinged-

ROHAN:

Can we meet?

Please, I want to meet my girlfriend for 10 minutes before she becomes my wife.

NIVI:

But only an hour is left before the wedding. What if we get late?

ROHAN:

Please, only for 10 minutes. I promise I won't take much time.

NIVI:

Alright, but only for 10 minutes.

ROHAN:

Yes promise. Meet at my place. Mom had gone somewhere with dad and Abhimaan is busy with arrangements. Come from back door, I'll be waiting.

NIVI:

Ok, I'll make some excuse to Ruh. Bye.

ROHAN:

Bye.

"Ruh I guess I forgot your dress at the shop. You continue I'll be back in 20 minutes.", Nivi made an excuse to Ruh.

"Ok, but be fast please.", Ruh said not trusting Nivi.

"Yes.", with that said Nivi left for Rohan's place.

At Malhotra Villa, Rohan was waiting for Nivi when Abhimaan came in his room.

"What are you doing here? Don't you want to get ready?"

"Uh, yes I have to my dress is kept in your room I think. I was just waiting for my PA, something important came up."

"What! On your wedding day you are doing the work. From when did you became workholic?"

"Please just 10 minutes. I'll be back.", Abhimaan nodded his head and left from there. At the same time Nivi came. Rohan took her to the guest room so that no one get suspicious if they find Rohan's room locked from inside.