Knight in shining armor

She wasn't looking for a knight,

She was looking for a sword.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Abhimaan's POV:

Six months have past and I still don't know where is she. I try her number daily in hope that she might pick it up but to no avail. She is gone but the hope of her returning back is still making me breath. I drink daily and drink myself to sleep. Everyday I wake up with hope that she might have returned but no, she didn't. She neither contacted me nor anyone from her family. Where are you sunshine? Where are you?

______________________________________________________________________

Ruh's POV:

Three months have passed I have been held captivated here. I have only one thing to do here- watch. Yes I notice each and every detail about the people here and from what I have been noticing I found out that there are three floors in this house and only ten people who change their duties every five hours are assigned here to look on me. But the plus point is that during day time usually the people are without arms, so I can use this opportunity to escape from her. But can't because I have yet not met Raka and even Shubham is not paying visit here from last two months. I don't know the reason but it's absolutely not a good thing because absence of Shubham can be a bad news for my department.

I finally decided to escape from here because if I'll be alive I can come back anytime to arrest Raka and Shubham. I heard door opening and started pretending to be asleep. I could hear footsteps advancing towards me but stayed still.

"You bitch, see I am here. Open your eyes.", I kept my eyes closed. Even Shubham's presence was not a good news.

"Open your eyes I said.", he seethed this time and forcefully pulled my hairs. I opened my eyes as slow as possible just to irritate him and I did that successfully, you can say that because I got a nice slap.

"Come on now. I want you to meet someone.", hearing this my ears perked up.

"I-Is Raka here?", I stuttered to effect of sharp slap I got.

"Yes sweetheart, he is here and wants to meet you. Get up.", he pulled me forcefully up and dragged me somewhere. I quietly followed him, observing every corner carefully and discretely. We stopped in front of a door, he knocked on it a a faint 'come in' was heard. Shubham pulled me roughly in along with himself. As we entered I saw someone sitting on the black highchair with his back towards us.

"Sir", Shubham called out for him. That guy turned towards us and-

"Uncle", I was shocked till core. Here in front of me was sitting my own uncle, my father's younger brother.

"No dear, I am not your uncle here. Here they all know me as Raka, the one whom you wanted to arrest.", he said giving a devilish smirk.

"You bloody monster. First you destroyed my life and now you are destroying life of others. Haven't you got any shame.", he spat blood out of my mouth. He was the major reason behind my past and now he is back in my life.

"Tch, tch, tch! My dear daughter is not happy to meet me. No problem, I don't care anyways.", he said getting up and moving towards me. He held my face in between his filthy hand making my mouth to take an 'O' shape.

"See Ruh, I don't want anything from you, just bend down at my feet and ask for forgiveness then I will think of giving you an easy death rather than torturing you.", he forwarded his feet for me.

"Come and plead for forgiveness."

"Not even in your dreams you monster. This Ruh never plead in front of anyone. My head bends only for our national flag, not in front of some traitor like you.", I said blood still oozing out from my mouth.

"No problem. Shubham carry her back to that same room and I hope you know what you have to do with her."

"Yes sir. I very well know.", he said looking at me, giving a smirk. He then was carrying me back to the room when I got into action. My hands were already free so I took this opportunity to free them from his hold. 

I jerked my hands out of his hold and slapped him hard across his face. Taking out his gun from his waistband, I shot the men who were approaching me to get hold of me. Shubham was still frizzy from the slap that he was unable to stand still but gained his composure back soon and charged on me. He tried snatching gun from my hands but I somersaulted and moved another side, knocking a man down during it. A man from behind me ran towards me but I ducked down and snatched gun from his hand while he ran forward and couldn't control his pace. I shot towards two other men who were trying to reach me. Soon there was only Shubham and me surrounded my dead men.

"See Ruh-"

"What's all this commo-", Raka cut Shubham's voice and came out but he too froze on seeing me with a gun in my hands, aimed towards Shubham.

"Ruh, keep the gun down or I'll shoot you."

"Sure Raka. Come shoot me, that is only left to be done. Come, come and shoot then you forever will be free from me. Come on shoot. Shoot Raka shoot.", he took out his gun and shot at me. I was quick enough to pull Shubham in front of me to guard myself. The bullet pierced through Shubham's chest which resulted in fall of Shubham to ground, dead.

"Shubham!", Raka shouted as he moved forward to check on him. I stood there silently watching all of the drama taking place in front of me. I was bounded by orders so I can't kill Raka.

"Ruh, what you did. I won't spare you alive.", he exclaimed coming towards me.

"Sure but first of all take a glance backwards.", whole of the police force stood there aiming their guns at him. I discretely moved away from him and joined the force. My senior came from behind me and stood beside me.

"Raka you are under arrest.", one of the policeman said and few of them marched towards him to handcuff him. They took him with themselves out. Raka's glare never left my face. Soon he was taken away from the spot.

"Congratulations Ruh! You did it. We are proud of you. I appreciate how you discretely messaged us from Shubham's phone when was talkin with Raka.",my senior said with a proud smile on his face and patting my back.

"Thank you sir."

"Ruh, you can now go back home. This news anyways is already out. Just stay safe because I know there might surely be danger hanging out for you."

"Sure sir, I'll be safe and thank you. I may take your leave now.", with that said I headed towards my society where I was currently living. I quickly packed my things and moved out to go to airport.

I am coming back to you Maan. I smiled thinking this.

____________________________________________________________________

How was it?

I am not that good in writing action scenes. Sorry if something went wrong.