Damsel in distress

If someone leaves don't always think

That they wanted to.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ruh's POV:

THREE MONTHS LATER

Three months. It had been three months since I left Maan. I don't know what might be his state when I left. I never got any information of someone finding me by my sources. Of course why will he find you Ruh, you yourself ordered him to not to find you. Here in Chennai, I have been hiding from media, police and everyone else. Shakti Thakur, that is my new identity here. A middle class girl, teaching in a school is the information everyone knows. I live here in a small society, busy with the school work in morning and with original work for which I am here during night. I have some close networks of mine here who informs me about Raka. He is still hiding in here.

I daily walked myself to school because it was not far from where I live, so in order to keep myself fit and save money I walked till school. I felt as if someone is following me but whenever I turned I couldn't find anyone. As I reached to an isolated turn a handkerchief covered my mouth pressing my nostrils and another hand holding me tight in my position. Soon black dots started appearing in front of my eyes and I blanked out.

I struggled to open my eyes but couldn't because of the strong light in the room. I felt something on my arms and legs. I managed to open my eyes and found myself in an unknown room with me sitting on a chair- tied.

"Well! Well! Well! See who we have between us. IAS Ruh Mehra.", I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me. As the figure came and stood in front of me I was shocked till core to see him there.

"What are you doing here? And ho- Are you with Raka?", I asked as realisation dawned upon me.

"Yes ma'am. You guessed right. I am involved with Raka."

"You traitor! How can you do this with your own very department Shubham!? How can you cheat on us?"

"Well how can even you come here without informing me about your plans. Huh? I believed you ma'am then how can you do this.", he mocked.

"Shubham, you know na what you are doing?"

"Of course, I am very well aware of what I am doing. But I don't think you know about your husband's condition."

"Wh-what do you mean by m-my husband's condition?", I asked terrified.

"Aww! Poor Mrs. Rathode don't know what a drunkard her husband became in memory of his runaway wife."

"Drunkard husband!?", I whispered to myself.

"Yes you heard right. A drunkard, he claims that he'll drink himself to death. He feels as if you left him because maybe he committed some mistake. Why wasn't he good in bed or you?", he asked raising his eyebrows and started laughing like a maniac.

"But Shubham why did you cheated on us? I don't think you have any reason good enough to do this."

"I have, I do have my own reason and that reason is you."

"Me! How can I be the reason?"

"Yes you. I hope you remember what you did once you came into power. You murdered him. You killed my father that's why to seek revenge from you I joined Raka. And you know what Raka was my father's best- friend. So he promised me to destroy you, that's why he is the one to make me join the department so that I can keep tabs on you.

"Oh so you are that Vinay's son. You know na what your father did with me? Yet you want to seek revenge from me for that bastard's death.", I felt a sharp tingling pain on my right cheek. 

"Don't you dare take my father's name from your filthy mouth you bitch. I'll destroy you. I'll kill you, you bitch.", and again I felt that same sensation on my cheek, near my lips.

"Huh, really!? Try me!", I spitted out blood from my mouth, due to harsh slaps I got cut near to my lips.

"Don't let her move and do whatever you want to do with this bitch. But leave her alive for at least Raka to see her and-", he paused and started staring at something. I followed his eyes to see at what he was staring- my cleavage that was visible due to dishevelled state of my clothes. I glared him which broke his stare.

"-and leave her for me to devour.", he stated, laughing devilishly.

"You bastard. You fucke-"

"Oh sweetie, save that words for later.", saying he went away from there. I looked around and saw two guards in rather drunk state walking towards me.

"See what a wonderful piece we got.", one of them said laughing.

"Sure buddy, but let's first go and have one more drink.", the other said. Yes, go drink and die or I'll kill you with all my beatings. The two then went away after eye- fucking me.

Argh! How the hell did they found out about me being in Chennai. But what made me worried was Maan's state. Why I had to give such a stupid reason, idiot me! I should have given some other reason like I am going on vacation or need some space or time or whatever but not this of leaving him forever. Curse me!

__________________________________________________________________

Ruh got kidnapped!

And Abhimaan is really not in his proper mental state!

Sorry for the short chapter.