The In- Laws

You capture my heart
In your eyes, 

And my mind

In your lies.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°
AIRPORT

DELHI.

Ruh's POV:

"Take care of yourself dear. We'll miss you.", maa said crying. And once again I wasn't. Told you not in my policy. After that day I never cried. Ruh, come out of the past. I looked at both the families standing in front of us, by us I mean me and Abhimaan, waving bye at us.

Yes, we are going to Mumbai to meet my original in- laws, Mr. and Mrs. Rathode. When we revealed the whole story to the families they were too shocked to express.

*FLASHBACK*

"Actually we have something to tell you guys.", I said towards them.

"What is it Ruh? I am feeling as if something wrong happened.", my brother was first to ask.

"Yeah, just a small problem. I got married to Abhimaan instead of Rohan.", I said not expecting to get an angry look from Shauvik for Abhimaan. Shauvik came towards Abhimaan and held him by collars.

"What you did?", I was quick to help Abhimaan who was struggling under Shauvik's hold.

"No sharky, it was not his fault. Even he didn't knew that I will be under the veil just like I didn't knew he would be under sehra. Leave him.", I said releasing Abhimaan out of the grip. It's not as if I care but it's just in my nature that I can't see someone innocent being blamed for what happened.

"What do you mean he didn't knew you were under veil?", maa asked me. Ok Ruh, time to reveal the planning. I looked towards Abhimaan, Shauvik, Nivi and Rohan and nodded. We then narrated the whole planning to both the families. Their expression changed from surprised to shocked. And our rest of the day passed in answering them in parts. Then it was decided that I'll go with Abhimaan to meet my real in- laws who are still unaware of the fact that their son is now married.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

We bid our bye to them and went inside. I already asked Tiwari ji to get my transferred done to Mumbai. Which to my surprise got accepted within 24 hours. Now that is something called Wow. We boarded the flight and settled on our respective seats, Abhimaan is quiet famous in business world so most of the workers new him. Odd! I never heard his name. The instructions were given when I heard an airhostess-

"Mrs. Rathode, do you need something?"

"Mrs. Rathode?" Why this Mrs. Rathode is not listening to her? I looked up to see who was she addressing when I saw she was looking towards me. Mrs. Rathode? Oh, yes, I ma Mrs. Rathode. Told you I still am not getting feeling of being married. I simply smiled at her and said no. As soon as she left, Mr. Cocky started looking towards me.

"Why didn't you listened in one call?"

"I am really sorry my highness. I didn't knew she was addressing me.", I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Hmm, it will be good if you soon learn you are married to me, sunshine." and started reading the magazine which he was reading earlier. What kind of person is he!?