Maan's arms= home

I waited, waited and waited

That one day you'll start loving me,

But you distanced, distanced and distanced

As if you are allergic to me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ruh's POV:

MUMBAI

As I landed, I took a deep breath as if inhaling the scent of Mumbai. A driver was already standing there waiting for me with an board in his hand spelling my name. I strolled towards him and indicated that it's me whom he is waiting for

"Good evening ma'am.", he said smiling and taking my luggage.

"Good evening"

"This way please.", I followed him behind. As I sat I gave him my address.

Ride was soon over. I thanked him and stepped out. I walked to the front of the door. Taking a deep breath I ringed the bell because I was not having keys. No one opened at first bell so I had to ring another time. No response, as I was going to ring for the third time the door creaked open and there stood Maan. He was eyeing me from top to bottom as if seeing me for the first time. I was unable to realise what was his reaction because soon enough I collided with his strong body. His arms around my waist and his face in the crook of my neck. I dropped my bag and brought my hands on his back, rubbing them up and down in order to sooth him. I felt as if he was crying, I tried moving away from him but his hold was so tight that I couldn't. A relief washed over me as I stood there, held in between his strong arms. I don't know what was it and I don't even want to know yet. I felt as if nothing is more important than this in world, as if nothing else can sooth me, can bring peace to my heart. I felt sparks radiating from his body that enveloped me whole, not letting me move away from him. Slowly he brought his face out from my neck but still held me in position by his arms. His black orbs looking into my brown ones with longing and peace.

"Where were you Ruh? I was so worried for you. I can't tell how difficult were these past six months for me. Wherever I went I searched only for you. These months were impossible for me but I loved with hope that you'll come back to me and see it's not always hope displease you. I knew you will return but- but why did you left me? Am I not good enough for you? Were you bored of me or did I ever made any mistake? Why you left me in first place? What went wrong sunshine?", he asked all of this in one go, never leaving me.

"Will you at least let me enter or have already planned to make me stand here only?", I said rolling my eyes. It seems as if realisation dawned upon him and he immediately held my hands and dragged me inside. Making me sit on couch, he too joined beside me, my hand still his.

I told whole story to him, from my previous accident to my senior visiting me, from heavy- hearted letter to settling in Chennai, from getting kidnapped to making Raka get arrested, whole of the incident. Maan sat there listening carefully to everything with few drops on the corner of his eyes and lips tight and straight. Once I was over with the narration I asked the only question that keep bugging me constantly.

"Maan, why did you drink so much in these past months?", he kept silent for few minutes, his eyes looking everywhere but me. Slowly he tightened his hold on my hands and locked his eyes with mine.

"I kept drinking because I didn't wanted to live in the world where you are not with me. I decide to kill me each day by drinking. It was the only thing that kept me from sanity in your absence. I-I never wanted to remain in my correct senses because my sanity went with you. My love, my heart, my brain, my feelings, everything left me when you did. I wanted to punish myself for that unknown mistake that I committed to make you leave me, an-and that 'forever' was something that didn't let me sleep so I resorted to drinking till sleep and gradually it became till death. I didn't knew what to do because you left without even informing as to what actually the reason was. You just left, that's it. You left.", by this time he was sobbing badly. I have never seen Mr. Abhimaan Rathode cry like this, in front of me. I never even imagined that my simple absence will do such an effect on him.

"I am sorry Maan, I didn't wanted to leave but had to. I am sor-", and that is when I realized that I was apologizing. Me, Ruh Mehra was freaking apologizing, again. What has happened to me!? I guess he too realized what I was saying.

"So, Mrs. Rathode has finally learned how to say sorry.", he said smirking. Okay, so cocky Abhimaan his back. I picked a cushion and started hitting him with it. Suddenly I remembered something that was equally important as Maan- our families.

"What were the reactions of the families?"

"nice question but I'll appreciate if you ask them yourselves. Call them up now.", is he really ordering me to do so!? 

"Oye Mr Rathode, I don't take orders. Clear?", I anyways picked my phone to make the call. I decided to call maa first, she picked the call in second ring itself.

"Ruh! Is-Is it really you!? How are you child? Where did you disappear all of a sudden? Did something happen between you both? You know na you could have told us instead of disappearing like that. You can-"

"Maa! Maa! Maa! Relax a little please. Breath in. Breath out. Ok? Now listen, nothing happened between us. No fight, no argument, nothing, ok. It is just that I was off for a secret mission. Now it's over so am back. You guys don't have to stress so much okay! Tell the same to everyone and if possible ask Nivi to come and visit me as soon as possible. Bye take care."

"Sure. Bye.", with that we disconnected the call. I turned towards Maan only to see him sitting restless with a frown on his face. I sat beside him, kept my hand on his shoulder and shook him in order to break his reverie.

"What happened? Whys so tensed?", he took my hand from his shoulder and held it strongly as is the second his grip will loosen, I'll disappear in thin air.

"Sunshine promise me you'll never leave me again. Not even if there is any mission, without informing me. Please promise me sunshine. Please promise me.", his gaze was so intense that I got scared for a while. I kept my other hand on his and looked back into his eyes and smiled.

"I promise, I won't go anywhere without informing you.", he immediately hugged me, so hard that I was lifted off my feet. We sat there for a little more then departed to our respective rooms.

Today sure was tiresome day.

__________________________________________________________________

Ruh is really feeling sorry now.

Let's see when will she realize her new feelings.

The poetry above is my shot. I'll keep informing you when they are my work and when they are copied.