New Case

You pushed me dilemma 

Where I am stuck between 'I want to talk to you'

And 'I really want to get over you'.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ruh's POV:

It has already been a few days to his confession and he has started playing his 'space giving' game. Whenever I try to say something he says- 'It's ok sunshine, take your time, don't rush.' and moves away so I have stopped saying anything to him. Idiot! Today I got a call from the department that I have been assigned with some secret case. And by secret means I can't even talk about it to my family. So here I am in front of my senior, standing and listening to the case.

"See Ruh, I've been informed about Raka, he is missing and I wish that you may find him and make him surrender. His file has already been sent in your cabin.

"Yes sir. I take this responsibility.", I said moving out.

"Ruh, I believe in you.", he said with a small smile and I too responded with a small smile and a nod. Okay, so let's see who this Raka guy is!

I entered my cabin and a black file welcomed me. 'CONFEDENTIAL' was written over it, I picked up the file and sat on my chair to see it. As I opened, a picture of Raka was pasted on top right corner of the page. Oh so is Raka, let's see about him.

'Charged under murder case of Chief Minister of M.P.'

'Caught red handed in illegal drug dealings.'

'Charged for kidnapping transportation minister'

'Charged for gang r**e'

'Charged for illegal business of prostitution'

'Charged for illegal business of guns'

'Charged for-', and the cases continues. He was under around 500 to 1000 cases. Such a man he is! Okay, so I have to deal with him now. I was on last page when I got a call. Without seeing the caller id I picked it.

"Ruh Mehra?"

"Yes, speaking. Who is it?"

"Your well- wisher. Step back from Raka's case or you will have to pay for your mistake with your life." I immediately got alerted.

"Oh really! I got scared. No I am not joking, I am really scared for Raka's life now because he don't know who is he going to deal now. I am not some random person whom he can fool easily and continue with his illegal extraordinary work. He is gonna deal with fire now."

"As you say, but I don't think your husband Abhimaan knows anything about this. What if he gets in some accident or his office burns down due to sort- circuit or mistakenly he gets shot at Taj right now where he is currently present for some meeting. There are too many what ifs Ruh Mehra. I hope you understand."

"Shut the fuck up you bastard. You empty threats will do nothing to me. I won't budge from my decision and you'll get to see what Ruh Mehra can do. I won't spare you.", with that I disconnected the call and instantly called Abhimaan. The phone didn't got picked up in one ring.