CHAPTER 23: TOM, SYDNEY AND JOHNNY DEPP

Start from the beginning

Judy said "Fuller why didn't you give me and Sydney the job?" Harry said "now Jude, you know that he couldn't give you two ladies the job, I mean Johnny needs guards to protect him from you two."  Doug and Harry laughed.  Fuller said "exactly why, plus you two have a case already." Sydney said "boss that's not fair. We wouldn't hurt Johnny too bad."  Judy said "no I mean he would enjoy it, we wouldn't hurt him, just maybe rip off his shirt, you know something like that."  Fuller said "exactly why Hanson and Penhall are on the case and you two aren't." He left the room.  Doug and Harry laughed.  Tom was irritated. 

Judy said "Johnny Depp is so fine, that jawline,"  Sydney said "that Adam's apple, I just want to kiss him."  Tom coughed loud.   Sydney didn't even hear him. She said "Johnny Depp is so hot I used to have his pictures and posters all over my wall when I was in high school."  Judy said "yep me too. Johnny Depp is so sexy."  Sydney said "yes that dark black hair."  Tom said "hey Sydney, I have dark black hair, see."  Judy said "yes his dark black hair turns me on."  Sydney said "me too, and his deep voice, don't you think that is sexy too."  Judy said "of course girl."  Tom said "Sydney I have a deep voice too. Don't you think so?" Doug said "face it Hanson, Johnny Depp has stolen Syd's heart, and she hasn't even met him yet."  Doug and Harry laughed. Tom said "ha ha well it's a good thing then that Sydney won't be meeting him."  Sydney said "Hanson come on you have to let us meet him.."  Judy said "Hanson you got to."  Tom said "no I don't got to, and I'm not."  Judy said "we'll see about that, Sydney he's your man, you hurt him."  

Judy said "he is the best actor."  Sydney said "Oh I know. What is your favorite Johnny Depp movie. Mine I have so many, but I think one of them is Donnie Brasco."  Tom mimicked Sydney and said "mine is Donnie Brasco." Judy said "oh yeah he was so good in that one, and he looked so hot."  Sydney said "yes totally hot."  Tom said "hardly."  Judy said "Hanson did you even see it?" He said "no." Sydney said "he was amazing in it."  Tom made a face and said "oh yeah hardly amazing."  Judy said "All of his roles are so iconic, Secret Window is one of my favorites."  Sydney said "oh I love that movie too. He was awesome in it." 

Harry said "Poor Hanson Syd's totally ignoring you."  Sydney said "Johnny's eyes they like pierce through your soul."  Judy said "oh I know girlfriend.  Can you imagine staring into those eyes every night,"  Sydney said "I know, or him holding you in his arms>"  Tom coughed.  Judy said "oh I know there wouldn't be much sleeping going on."  Sydney said "yeah no sleeping going on."  Judy and Sydney laughed. Tom was really mad. Judy said "Johnny Depp can eat crackers in my bed anytime."  Sydney said "me too." 

Doug said "Tom's eyes are about to pop out of his head."  Harry said "look at his veins in his forehead, I think they are ready to pop.  Sydney you better stop drooling over Johnny Depp or my man Hanson might have a stroke."  Sydney and everyone laughed.  Tom said "wow so you think that is funny, damn thanks a lot."  He stormed out.  Judy said "Tommy's feelings are hurt." Sydney went after him.  Tom was in his Mustang.  He started it.  Sydney got in.  Sydney said "Hanson."  He looked at her.  He said "I didn't say you could get in."  She said "well too bad."  He looked straight ahead.

Sydney said "Tom look at me."  He did.  He was hurt. She could see the pain in his eyes. She felt bad.  She said "look don't be all hurt ok, we were just having fun talking."  Tom said "don't tell me how to feel, I don't tell you how to feel."  Sydney said "ok sorry, look I'm sorry for laughing. I don't want you to have a stroke ok.  I was laughing cause you were jealous."  Tom said "what's funny about that?"  Sydney said "Tom there's no reason for you to be jealous ok  Look I am a big fan of Johnny's.  I have been since high school. He is a great actor. He is hot ok. But I never meant to hurt your feelings Tom. I'm sorry ok."  Tom didn't say anything. 

Sydney said "Hanson, you are just teasing me right?"  Tom said "teasing you about what?"  Sydney said "you aren't really all upset, hurt, and jealous, cause I think Johnny Depp, my favorite actor is hot. Judy and I were just having fun."   Tom said "I'm not teasing you. It hurts to hear my dream girl, the love of my life, my future wife talking about her love for another man and sex with him." Sydney said "ok Tommy. I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were this hurt. Look he is my favorite actor, and I think Johnny Depp is hot, and sexy, but relax ok I love him as an actor, but I'm not in love with him ok. You have nothing to worry about.  Look Hanson please we just want to meet him, get a pic with him, talk to him, maybe a hug."  Tom said "no you have your own case."  Sydney said "Tom come on, you're not being fair. He is our favorite actor. Please."  Tom said "no Sydney." Sydney said "please Tommy can we just talk about it."  He said "no."  Sydney laughed.  She said "Tommy please do this for me."  She kissed his cheek, and then his jaw. Tom said "damn, baby you're not playing fair, don't do that to me." Sydney laughed.