The family crush (Tom Holland)

Start from the beginning

"I am a little bit, yeah. What if that makes things awkward?" I gulped.

"Well, do you like him back?" Tom asked. My eyes widened.

"What?! No, of course not! He's a child, Tom!" I exclaimed.

"Then you've got nothing to worry about, babe. Sure, Paddy still likes you, but at worst, that'll just make him a bit awkward around you. Unless of course you're planning to leave me for my teenage brother." he nodded. I rolled my eyes playfully and lightly slapped his chest, making him laugh as he leant his head down and rested it in my neck.

"I'm only teasing." he chuckled.

"Come on. Let's go." I returned the chuckle. He smiled and nodded before pecking my lips.

"Tom, Y/N!" Nikki smiled, making us return it as she stood at their open front door.

"Hey, mum." Tom chuckled as he leant down and hugged her.

"How have you guys been? How's filming going?" she asked, shutting the door as we moved into the house.

"We're on schedule, and everything is going well." I smiled. She returned it as we moved into the kitchen, where Tom's dad and brothers were.

"Y/N, it's lovely to meet you." Dom spoke as we hugged.

"It's amazing to finally meet all of you too. Tom has told me all about you." I chuckled.

"I'm hoping that he left out certain details." Sam smiled as I hugged him and then Harry.

"Oh no, I know that all of you used to have crushes on me." I nodded.

"Tom?!" Harry exclaimed, making all of us laugh. I looked around, my eyes falling on Paddy, who stood awkwardly behind his brothers.

"Paddy, it's great to meet you." I smiled, trying to make the boy feel more at ease as I gave him a hug.

"Y-yeah, it's nice to meet you too." he nodded, making me chuckle at the boy's shyness as he gave me a small smile.

We sat around the dinner table, talking and laughing as we ate.

"So, yeah, I really like comics. Food and photography are more Sam and Harry's things, and obviously acting is Tom's." Paddy chuckled nervously as we talked, my seat between him and Tom.

"Do you have, like, vintage and collectable ones and stuff? Or do you buy them to read?" I asked.

"Bit of both. I can show you them after dinner if you like." he smiled.

"Sure, I'd love that." I chuckled, glad that the youngest Holland boy was finally feeling comfortable enough around me. I looked at Tom and smiled as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"You okay, Tommy?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Just wanted to talk to my girlfriend for a bit, that's all." he chuckled. My eyebrows furrowed, wondering slightly what he meant by that comment. I shook my head, brushing it off as Tom wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side, my head resting on his shoulder.

"That food was lovely." I chuckled, Tom shutting the door to his parents' spare room that we were staying in for the night.

"Yeah, it was." he nodded as he climbed into bed next to me. I looked at him.

"Are you okay? You've been ever so slightly off since we got here." I stated. He shook his head.

"I'm fine." he returned.

"Tommy, I know that we've only been dating for four months, but I know when you're lying." I reminded him. He sighed and looked at me.

"I just...you spent a lot of dinner, and tonight, with Paddy." he nodded. My eyes widened slightly.

"What?" I scoffed.

"Yeah. You talked all through dinner with him about his comics and then spent another hour afterwards with him showing them to you." he sighed. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh.

"Don't tell me that you're jealous of your sixteen-year-old brother." I shook my head. He looked at me.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you, I knew that you'd find it silly." he shrugged. I chuckled and shook my head as I straddled his lap, his hands finding my thighs as he looked at me.

"I was talking to your brother so much so that he would feel comfortable around me. I know what teenage boys are like around the girls that they have a crush on, they're awkward as fuck. I figured that it would be awkward for everyone if your brother wasn't talking to me, and vice versa. So, yes, I made a bit more of an effort with him so that he'd feel okay around me." I nodded. He looked at me timidly.

"Well, when you put it like that..." he sighed and looked down. I chuckled and bit my lip as I gently cupped his cheeks in my hands, making him look back up at me.

"It's okay. You're cute when you're jealous." I teased, making him scoff and raise his eyebrow as he started to smirk.

"I'm just protecting what's mine, darling." he stated, making me squeal and laugh as he rolled us over and pinned me down before leaning down and kissing me softly.