26) Drunk Love

Follow Vote Comment
(light smut warning)

They weren't usually big on PDA, but it had been so long since they held the other and felt their lips. Lucky for them, even though it was a Friday night, there were few people in the halls of Noah's dorm building.

Dixie stayed attached to his hip and kissed his neck as he fiddled to open his dorm room. She knew she was distracting him from succeeding, and she smiled to herself knowing how crazy she was teasing him.

Light smut starts

Eventually, he was able to open the door and immediately pulled Dixie in by the hips and slammed it shut. He yanked her as close to his chest as he could and smashed his lips to hers. She lightly giggled as she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, sliding her fingers through his long brown curls.

Dixie pulled away and stared in his eyes, smiling from ear to ear, "Time to catch up." Noah blushed and picked her up off the ground. He wrapped her legs around his torso and carried her to his bed. He threw her back onto the bed with force, quickly removed his jacket as he smirked, and then jumped on top of her.

Dixie giggled and started kissing Noah again. He kissed her all over, starting with her lips and moving his way down to her collar bone. Dixie quietly moaned as he did this, once he stopped she looked back up at him.

She slid her hands under his shirt and felt his abs for the first time in what felt like an eternity. She maneuvered her hands and, with some help from Noah, removed his shirt. "I missed this view." Dixie joked, staring at the shirtless guy on top of her. "I'm so in love with you."

Dixie died at his words, she didn't realize how different hearing those three words were over the phone until she heard them again in person. Somehow, it would be harder going back now. Harder after knowing both short and long distance, already knowing how hard it truly was would make it more difficult to go back. But she wasn't thinking about that now.

She kissed him again and ran her hands over his abs. Noah pulled down her straps to reveal her bra and quickly removed it as she left hickeys on his neck and unbuttoned his jeans. Noah pulled away from a long kiss and ran into the bathroom to grab a condom as Dixie took her dress off completely.

Noah came back into the room and walked towards Dixie admiring her and her gorgeousness. He teased her, "Try not to get pregnant." "Shut up," She playfully rolled her eyes and her flushed cheeks became an even brighter shade of red. Noah laughed at his own joke and threw himself onto Dixie once more.

Noah was being more forward and flirty than usual. "Someone really missed me." Dixie teased. Noah messed with her, "Nah. It's just the Tequila." Dixie sucked his neck and nibbled on his ear, before whispering a seductive, "Are you sure?" straight into his ear.

Dixie made him insane. He wanted to win, to show her that he could turn her on more than she could to him. But he couldn't take it anymore, he gave in. Noah kissed her more aggressively than he ever had before and rolled onto his lap to place her in it. Dixie smiled and continued to make out with him...

Smut ends

They fell asleep afterward cuddling each other close. They had put on some pajamas, as Addison would come back and would definitely not appreciate seeing her best friend and her brother naked together.

Best Friend's Brother // DoahOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara