12) Aloha Spirit

Follow Vote Comment

They ate dinner at a sushi bar overlooking the beach. Dixie was loving the trip so far. She felt so calm in Hawaii, the air was fresher and the people were nicer. She loved that you could smell the ocean from anywhere on the island, and you could see a new flower everywhere you looked. She felt content and at home in Hawaii. But she didn't really want to live there. She loved L.A. and everyone in it. But if she was wealthy enough, she'd buy a summer house here in a heartbeat.

They got back from the sushi bar at around 9:00 pm and were exhausted. It must have been the time difference because they all fell asleep within minutes of touching their pillows.

August 1st (37 days left of Summer)

Dixie woke up to a quiet hotel room, the only noise coming from the light snores of her family that was yet to wake up. She quietly got up and walked to the kitchenette they had in the common area. She rubbed her eyes and was delighted to see Noah already awake, making coffee alone.

Noah heard light footsteps and turned to see who it was. He smiled when he saw her walking towards him in an oversized T-shirt that went down to her knees, her hair in a cute messy bun. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek, as he held her waist. "Good morning baby," Dixie loved hearing Noah's morning voice, and she chimed back "Good morning!" They stayed hugging for a while, swaying back and forth. Dixie let go and grabbed a mug. Noah watched her as she filled her coffee mug and added some cream.

"What!" she blushed. "You're just beautiful" This made her blush even harder and she gave Noah a peck before teasing him, "You've looked better" "Ohh, tough blow." he shook his head as she giggled and skipped over to the dining table.

A few minutes later the others began to come out and serve themselves breakfast. They all spent the morning discussing what activities they had planned for the day and then got ready. They all put on swimsuits and then covered them with shirts and jean shorts for the girls. They were headed to the beach to snorkel and play in the water!

Once they got to the beach they met up with an instructor who taught them how to properly snorkel. After they knew what they were doing they spent an hour or so looking at the beautiful reefs, discovering lots of new fish and coral. They took pictures with their underwater cameras and had a blast swimming with each other! After they finished snorkeling they got out and just stayed at the beach hanging out. They would tan, play in the sand, and run around in the water. They took lots of photos and made tons of memories!

They all came back to the hotel but headed straight to the pool so they could rinse off their sandy bodies, before returning to the hotel to change out of their wet clothes. Dixie changed into a loose floral dress, Addison put on a large teeshirt and a puka shell necklace, and Charli just threw a hoodie over a fresh swimsuit. By now it was around 5:30 and the families decided they would eat in. Dixie had found a karaoke machine and set it up for them to use as they ate dinner.

Noah couldn't take his eyes off of Dixie. There was something different about her tonight, she was so happy and free. He watched as she sang a song on the karaoke machine. She danced around the room, alone and at times with Addison. Maybe it was because she felt so comfortable around the people she was with, or maybe she just really liked the new environment. It could have simply been he who was looking differently at her. No matter what it was, he noticed she was bursting with joy, and he couldn't look away.

The pizza they ordered arrived and they began eating together. They talked about their time in Hawaii and collectively agreed that this was one of the best days of their lives. "Let's make tomorrow even better!" Addison shouted, to which they all cheered. "Alright! who wants to go down to the beach and watch the sunset?!" Mrs. Beck asks. Everyone agrees to go before Dixie responds, "I'd love to but I'm feeling kind of tired, I think I'll just stay behind." She eyes Noah and he quickly gets the message. "Yeah, I'm gonna go crash, been a long day." "Okay, losers" Charli laughs at Addison's remark as they grab their towels and head downstairs with their parents. 

Noah and Dixie entered their own rooms across the hotel, waited for a moment to make sure everyone was gone, then opened the doors, and looked at each other. They both scurried over to the couch and snuggled up to one another. Dixie began kissing him, asking her question between kisses, "How was your day?" 

He giggles as she kisses him, "It was incredible,  just wish I could've spent more time with you. You seemed very happy today." Dixie beamed, "I just love it here, I love hanging with everybody, and going to the beach..." She rambles on about her day and how much she loves it in Hawaii. Noah listens to her and watched the sparkle in her eyes. "I love seeing you this happy." Dixie blushed then jumped on his lap and kissed him with joy.

They start to make out. Noah picks her up and she wraps her legs around his body. She giggles, as he locks the front door and carries Dixie into her room. He throws her onto the bed and she laughs. He hops on top of her and starts to kiss her neck. She rubs her arms up and down his back and lets out a quiet moan. 

Noah took off his shirt with one hand as Dixie unbuttoned his jeans. Noah smirked at Dixie, rolled over, and placed her on top of him. Noah pulled down the straps of her dress and unclasped her bra. She smiled and ran her fingers up and down his abs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They laid there under the covers, Dixie slept calmly as she laid on Noah's bare chest. He held onto her tight and closed his eyes. He felt so lucky to be able to hold such an amazing person, he thought about how beautiful she looked when she was all dolled up at her birthday party. But she looked way more radiant that night singing karaoke and sleeping in his embrace.

He had never felt so connected to one person, when he looked into Dixie's eyes he saw his future. He knew his heart would always go back to her, whether he wanted it to or not. He'd do anything in his power just to see her gorgeous smile. He realized, as he held the girl of his dreams in his arms, that he was in love with Dixie Jane D'Amelio. And he always would be.

He laid with her for a few moments before carefully placing her head on the pillow and walking back to his own room. As he laid in bed he could hear the others coming in and getting ready to sleep themselves. He tried to fall asleep, but he couldn't stop thinking about Dixie. He drifted off to sleep imagining what their future could be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey bubs! <3

Noah loves Dixie! But does Dixie love him? Alright not to ruin the cuteness, but the next few chapters will have A LOT of drama! Get ready! (word count- 1292)

Follow Vote Comment