11) Baecation

Follow Vote Comment

July 31st (38 days left of summer)

Charli burst into Dixie's room where she and Addison were sleeping. "HAWAII BABY!" Dixie and Addison groaned. Charli bounced over to the window and pulled open the curtains. "IT'S HAWAII DAY!" 'We get it, Char." Dixie threw her pillow at Charli as she flew out of the room. Addison and Dixie slowly began to wake. They went into the bathroom and got ready. Since they'd be on a plane for hours, they decided to just wear some comfy sweats.

They pack things into their carry-ons and bring their bags downstairs. "HAPPY HAWAII DAY!" Addison shouts to Charli and her mom in the kitchen. "How you two are morning people, I'll never understand," joked Dixie. They all giggle, and Addison grabs some eggs and sits next to Charli at the table. Heidi was checking to make sure they had all of their travel documents. "The food is delicious Mrs. Damelio!" "Thank you, Addison! Are you all ready for the plane? We're leaving 20 minutes." They assure her they are ready and finish eating their food.

It was now 7:30 and the Becks and Noah had come over. Marc comes back from loading the bags into the car, "Alright, we ready to go?" They all look at each other and shout back, "HAWAII BABY!" They all laugh and pile into the car. Heidi was driving with Mrs. Beck in the passenger seat. Dixie, Charli, and Addison sat in the middle, and Noah and the dads squished in the back. Dixie whispered to Noah as he slid to the backseat, "Shotgun." He lets out a giggle.

As they drove to the airport, Dixie and Noah were secretly texting each other. "I'm so excited about the trip! But Idk how we're gonna spend any time together!" Noah responded with, "We will! Everyone will be running around, we'll sneak out easily and no one will notice!" "I hope that's true :)" "Can't wait! ttyl later bub;)" She smiles at her phone, trying hard to hide it. Luckily, no one but Noah noticed.

They arrived at the airport and swiftly made it through customs. They had a few minutes to browse through the shops, so the kids went into a gift shop and looked around. Charli and Addison were near the register looking at postcards, and Dixie and Noah were by the snacks. "We seriously need to tell them about us soon." Dixie frowns, "I know, I know. I'm just so scared. What if Addison hates us?" "Well, she'll be much less accepting if she finds out on her own." Dixie looks down, "I guess you're right.."

"It is now time for passengers on flight 27A to board." Addison flips around, "THAT'S US!" She grabs everyone's hands and runs to their gate. They all meet up and begin boarding the plane:

 They all meet up and begin boarding the plane:

(lmao hopefully this diagram makes sense)

They had all settled into the plane and were waiting for take-off. Dixie began getting anxious, she wiggled her toes in a failed attempt to calm herself. She turned to see how Charli was handling it. She was bouncing her leg up and down in anticipation and looking around smiling. Charli was always one to have an adventurous spirit. Dixie looked over to Addison, knowing she'd be acting the same way (She was) As she looked at Addison, Noah turned and Dixie met his gaze.