"But it felt easier than before, despite not having been practicing Ten"

"That's because you were training your spirit each day. Now, look at your left hand" and by doing so, Gon let out a soft gasp at the now snapped thread.

"By applying my own Nen, I tied the thread such that if you broke your promise and used Nen, it would snap" informed Wing towards the amazed teenager.

That's actually possible? "Hey, Wing-san... did you watch Kastro and Hisoka's match?" asked Killua.

"Yes I did"

"What was the ability that Hisoka used? Could we send loose limbs flying around?"

"Hmm, that's a difficult question" paused Wing before answering none the less.

"Gon-kun, have you ever seen the fight on video?" asked the said adult, earning a no, from the green headed teenager. And as if he were expecting that kind of answer, Wing pulled out a cased DVD.

"Then I'll explain while we watch"

~Meanwhile, with Saiki~

After every challenge's and requested fights that the pink headed teenager had to go through, Saiki was still able to keep up a good amount of energy left in him. He had never had to worry about fighting a person before in his previous life, but in the universe he was in, he was able to get out some stress that was pent up within him.

Sighing to himself, Saiki exited his safety place, aka, his private room, and made his way out of Heavens Arena. Every since he had gone in the strange world, he wasn't really able to eat anything decent besides the food provided at the arena, which were not in his taste. After aimlessly looking for a good place to eat, Saiki spotted a warm looking out/indoor café.

"Welcome to Evening falls, would you like to sit inside or outside?" greeted a smiling employee, hugging a clipping board close to themselves.

'Outside please' answered Saiki to the timid looking human being in front of him.

Once he was placed at a table with two seats, Saiki was given the cafe's menu, which he immediately looked through. First, things first, get a decent meal, second get a dessert, third, tip the employee for their good service. When the pink headed teen was ready to order, he felt a chill run down his spine. Usually, Saiki would ignore that feeling since he had felt that around the arena. But unlike Hisoka's stares or any other unwanted ones, the chilling feeling he had was quickly dispersed.

"Um, sir? Are you ready to order?" came the voice of the same server. 

After he had placed his order, Saiki scanned the area he was in. The presence he had felt was gone and no one else seemed to be out of place. The teen knew that it wasn't anyone he had met before, and whoever or whatever it was, it felt like it couldn't wait to meet him in person.

"Sir, here is your chicken alfredo, your fruit salad, a glass of ice tea, and for your dessert, coffee jelly as requested" smiled the server ass they placed everything down gently.

'Thank you very much' as Saiki waved the server a sign that they can leave, the teen huffed out a bit before eating the meal. It had been a long time since he had eaten anything good, and just seeing the word food makes him a bit hungry. 

When the main course was finished up, as well as the fruit salad, Saiki looked at the glistening coffee jelly that was still cold. As he took a bite, the teen made a satisfied face. Another bite after another, everyone who saw him eating it swore that he looked like he had entered heaven. Once the satisfying meal was all done, Saiki cleaned up the small mess he made and left a huge tip to the server. Let's just say that they were truly grateful for that.