CHAPTER 16

2nd part of the Christmas in February special :)

Play the song above when you see /*

//

On the 24th of December, Violetta and Casper stood outside their cousin Andromeda's house and waited for a much anticipated parcel.

"Do you think she will like it?" Violetta asked as they kept an eye out for Casper's owl.

"She better, it cost me a fortune and that's saying a lot." Casper muttered, the cold settling into his bones the cause of his foul mood.

"Don't be a dickhead," Violetta said, handing her brother, her coat "Why is this bloody owl taking so long?"

Casper looked at his sister, perhaps the only person in the world who he actually stand to be around him all the time.

A part of him liked being a who he was, everyone either sucking up to him to scared to even look at him.

It also did him justice when it came to girls as well. But a sort of him wished he could sit with a group of friends and not ended up biting all their heads off.

"Vi, are we bad people?" Casper asked voice barley a whisper as Violetta turned to him.

"Yeah, we are extremely shitty people." Violetta said, shrugging "We do shitty things, for shitty reasons and we don't give a fuck."

"She doesn't think we're bad people, referring to Tonks, who they were now watching through the window.

Violetta saw a lot of herself in Tonks, her free spirit and excitement to try new things almost mirrored Violetta when she was her age.

She just hoped that she could cherish her childhood the way Violetta never got to.

"It's because she doesn't know how fucking bad the world is Casper, and when she does she's going to look back and see how bad we really were." Violetta said as they watched the young girl play with her parents, eyes bright and carefree.

"I wish she never grows up then," Casper admitted as they turned their attention back up to the sky.

"We all grow up, Casper." Violetta said sadly "It doesn't matter if your a shitty person, or if your a saint, we all grow up."

Casper's owl came into their view, weighed down by the parcel in it's claws.

It took a second to spot the two, and slowly descend down to them.

Casper gave the old bird a couple of seeds in thanks before taking the parcel from its claws, making sure the brown paper covering it didn't tear.

"Let's get inside, it's bloody cold," Violetta chattered, as the wind blew cold gusts of air into her bones.

The pair walked inside, much to the delight is Dora who spotted that they had a gift in their hands.

"Casper, is that for me?" Dora asked getting up and rushing over to them.

"Who else would it be for," Casper said handing the girl the gift.