CHAPTER 11

Regulus Black dreaded he week he had to spend with his parents.

Although the journey back home was his favourite part of the year.

Since the ministry's ban on underage wizards using porkeys alone and Regulus being unable to aperate; Wallaberga was forced to let Reg take muggle transportation back to Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place.

He loved to looked at the bright Christmas lights the muggles hung around their streets during this time. He loved the sound of the snow crunching under his shoes and the loud whispers of the muggles as the shopped for Christmas.

He waited at a stop light for the light to change and as he waited he felt a pair of eyes on him; well more like a couple dozen on him.

He turned to his left to see a group of girls staring at him.

One of the girls walked up to him, she had long black hair that was slightly wet due to the snow, and big green eyes accessorised with a pair of big round glasses.

"Hey my friend thinks your cute," she said confidently pointing back to her friend who was equally as beautiful as her "But I rather have you for myself,"

Reg was taken aback at her boldness as she looked at him up and down "My name is Freya, what's yours," she said coming closer to him.

"I have a girlfriend," he blurted out as he stepped back, her friends behind her laughed at his awkwardness.

"I didn't ask, if you had a girlfriend," she whispered ignoring how red he was and coming closer to him.

Freya came even closer to Reg and this time he couldn't go back any further, his back pressed against an icy pole. She lent in on her tiptoes, lips brushing his ear "Your wand is sticking out you back pocket," she said before walking away and joining her friends.

Regulus brought a hand to his back pocket and pulled out his wand before quickly stuffing it into his jacket pocket, his eyes spotted a white piece of paper flutter from his pocket and land on the floor.

He picked it up, wiping the snow off the white paper before turning back to where the girls were once stood.

Freya, owl me 14 Lowes St

He shoved the note in his pocket and shook his head in attempt of getting her out out of his head as he walked across the road.

Regulus looked through the shop windows as the snow fell from above, the car lights flashing a reflection on the glass.

It was rather dark for it just being 5pm, but even in the darkness Regulus spotted a necklace that would be a perfect gift for someone.

He walked into the store and looked at the necklace which was stored in a glass display box.

"Can I help you sir?" A worker asked from behind him "Are you in the search for a Christmas gift for your girlfriend,"

Regulus turned around to see the male worker dressed in a muggle workers uniform.

"She not my girlfriend, but I would like the necklace," Regulus corrected as the worker walked to the displayed and opened the box  with a key from his waist.

"She a fan of crystals?" The worker asked as he motioned for Regulus to follow him to front desk.

I want to open a shop and sell crystals to muggles

Regulus nodded as they ended up at the front desk the necklace on the desk between them.

Regulus glimpsed at the price; £40.