💫The Things You Do✨

Hello, how are you guys doing? Good I hope. Okay story time.

Prompt- Dream is currently streaming (Wow that's new) George joins in a call with him and they begin to joke flirt like always. Then George sends dream a pic of him. Dream gets horny cuz you know, this is a smut book :|

TW//You may get second hand embarrassment, also Semi-Public masturbation.

"NO!" The chat flooded with F's and L's, Dream was speed running, he did an idiot move by accidentally falling down into a ravine. He was so close to getting to the strong hold. He got out of his chair and from across the room, profanities could be heard. Suddenly someone was calling, Dream shuffled over to his desk.

George was calling

"Hello?" Dream said, laughing could be heard from the other line of the phone. "You're such an idiot" George teased, Dream scoffed. "Yeah okay" Dream then got out of the world that he died in and started a new one, with George still on the call. Minutes passed and things slowly escalated, Dream and George were now jokingly flirting. Small teases were exchanged.

"If I was there I bet I would be more of a distraction" George said. "How so?"
"Well, I'd be there, and you're obsessed with me"
"You're such an idiot"
"I'm your idiot." George's smug face could be felt through the screen. Dream blushed slightly, but he was used to this. Dream thought of it as normal. "Fuck you" he replied to George, "Mm, no...that's your job". George then sent a photo to Dream, a picture of himself.

fuck

Dream grew more flustered, he saw at the corner of his eye that his chat was blowing up from what was just said. Dream wasn't going to be beat that easily. He smirked, "Hey George" "Yeah?", Dream took out his phone, "Check your phone". "Why?" George asked curiously, "Just do it"

=New Message from Dré=

George let out a loud sigh, "I swear Dream, if this is an inappropriate pic-" There was silence, it sounded so loud. Dream then let out a loud wheeze. "Dream!! What is this!!", "It's exactly what it looks like" Dream managed to get out.

It was a selfie. Dream took a selfie. Except most of his face was covered by his own arm. You could clearly see Dreams sharp jawline though. The caption for the selfie was a questionable one. -Bet you wish you could kiss me all over my face-

George scoffed, "You wish I would do that" Dream chuckled "Keep telling yourself that." The chat was freaking out -Show us!- -What did he send?!?- -Let me in please- Dream ignored chat. His mind was going places, he imagined George next to him. He imagined how George would get closer to him, get in top of his lap. He thought of the brunette grinding on him. This thought alone made Dreams pants grow a bulge.

Dream was too distracted to even hear George call out for him, "Dream...Dream! DREAM!! Watch out!!" Before Dream could react a creeper blew up, leaving Dream at low health. "Crap, George why didn't you say anything?" "What do you mean?!? I was literally yelling at you, even chat was calling out the creeper" George was upset, but it only made Dream smile more. "You're so cute when you're mad George" "Oh shut up". Dream continued with his run, his mind would go back to dirty thoughts from time to time. "Dreeeam, I'm bored, let's play together" George whined.

Dream then exited his run, and loaded up a multiplayer world. George was surprised, "Did you just exit your world just for me?" Dream smirked, "Don't flatter yourself, I was getting bored of speed running anyways". George huffed, "Whatever." They got into the world together, everything was going fine when George almost died to a skeleton, "Dream! Dream help!" Dream laughed before coming to the rescue. While hitting the skeleton he almost hit George, this made the smaller male yelp in fear, except for Dream, it sounded like a moan.

Dream got brave

"Scream like that again" he said in a low voice, "W-What?" George said clearly confused. Dreams character in game looked at Georges, "Oh Georgee~". George gulped loudly, "Dream stop, what are you doing" Dream then began to chase George, pretending like he was going to kill George. Questionable noises came from George during this, Dream loved it.

He couldn't take it anymore, he slipped one hand onto his bulge, he rubbed himself. He then gripped his pants zipper, he pulled it down. Dream took out his dick and began to slowly pump himself. He tried his best not to groan. He could barely move in game because his other hand was busy. George noticed that Dream was slowing down, he took this chance to attack Dream.

Dream was too distracted in his own world of pleasure to even care. George killed Dream in game. "Yes!! Haha!" George laughed. Dream took this chance to take his free hand and place it over his mouth to muffle himself. It was no use, the hand that was around his own dick pumped faster, a groan could be heard, "Mm~" his eyes widen.

"What was that?" George asked, "N-Nothing" Dream responded with his hand still over his mouth, making his voice muffled. "You sound muffled" before Dream could respond, a donation played. -Hello Dream and George, it's my birthday today and I was wondering if George could call Dream by his real name for the rest of the stream- Dream spoke still muffled, "I dunno if George will do that."

"Why not Clay?" Dream grew red, "Fuck say my name more like that" he said, "What was that? I couldn't hear you" it was a good thing Dream sounded muffled right now. "Clay?" George called out for Dream. Dream groaned loudly, "Y-Yeah?" "Are you alright?" George sounded worried. "Mhm, just..tired" Dream said with a shaky voice as he pumped faster. "We can stop here if you want" "No! no...it's fine" George hummed in response. "Hey Clay, what do you think of this?"

=New Message from Gogy=

Dream got his phone from his table and opened the message, it was a picture of George again, except George had messy hair and looked so innocent with his glossy eyes. Dream let out a smaller groan, "You tease...if only you knew what you do to me" Dream chuckled. "Oh come on, you're in love with me" George giggled.

If only you knew

"Claaay~ what do you want to do now?" George asked Dream, "You haven't respawn yet" he said stating the obvious. "Just put my stuff in a chest" "Anything else Clay?" George said in a teasing tone, for some reason this only made Dream harder if that was even possible.

Dream was close to cumming, he decided to take a risk. He muted his audio so the stream couldn't hear him or George, but George could still hear him. "George" he said in a low tone. George hummed. "George I want you to say my name in the most whiney voice" "What? Why?" George was confused. Dream let out a moan, "Please just do it for me" George huffed, "Claaay~" George whined just how Dream wanted. This was enough for Dream, as he thought of George with cum all over him. He came, Dream groaned loudly. "Fuck~"

George knew right then and there what had just happened. "D-Dream did you just-" Dream took out his phone and took a picture of the mess that he made. He sent it to George. George received it. "DREAM WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" George yelled. "The things you do to me George."

User has left the voice channel

After that Dream said goodbye to stream and ended. He texted George, worried he messed up. It was an hour later when George finally responded. It was a picture, Dream opened it. It was a picture of George in the black Dream oversized hoodie, with his hand wrapped around his dick, his lips were parted and he looked needy.

-Next time you get like that just let me know-

Dream immediately called George, the entire call was just them flirting with each other and having sex over the phone.

———
Jesus Christ that took longer than expected....I really hope no one from the Dream Team reads this. What am I doing with my life :D
Anyways thanks for reading!
<3
__________

Just A DreamNotFound Smut bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें