(A/N) Thank You

Hi, I swore myself that I wouldn't leave any author notes on this work. I'll make this an exception.

This "book" has done better than I had imagine. At first it was a joke book, and then I found myself enjoying the comments being left on stories. I'd try my best to respond to every one.

So where am I going with this? I want to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to read; even if it was just one part, my book. There are a lot of grammatical errors, and I want to go back and rework some of the stories. At the same time though, I just want to leave this be. 

I don't think I'll be continuing this book anytime soon. While taking the time off a lot of socials, I've been reflecting. I'm not so comfortable with DNF anymore, I would just see it as their characters and not the real people, but the characters act pretty much the same as the real people. 

I've grew out of the DSMP, even before it ended officially. I'm not that big on Dream anymore either. I still really enjoy watching George (he was and is my favorite). Dream has gone on and made me change views on him, by the way that has acted on his socials. 

But aside from that it's really just moving on from an interest onto another one.

Maybe I'll write a new book, of new interests that I enjoy. Probably not smut though. Or maybe I will go back and rework some of these short one shots. 

What I do know is, until I decide to rework parts, this book will now be labeled as completed. Thank you for clicking/tapping on this book and reading it. Your comments have made me laugh and smile a lot. It means a lot, seeing how big this book became. I have no one else to thank but you. I can't tell you enough, how thankful I am.

Well, there's my authors note, sorry to disappoint if you hoped for it to be a new part. Hopefully you're not too upset with me 😅

Don't forget to eat, drink water, anything that's important. Have a wonderful day, and again, thank you so much.