⋰ ⋨ Holidays ⋩ ⋱

-Prompt- The holiday's are here! Dream and George get to spend time together-

Broken Boundaries

.◍.

Rummaging was heard from the kitchen.

Dream decided to make breakfast for everyone today. He thought it'd be a nice sentiment before Sapnap went to Texas. Sapnap was going to spend the holidays with his family.

Walking to the fridge and opening it, Dream looked for the orange juice. "You're up early..", a voice was heard from the living room. Dream grabbed the orange juice and turned his body. "Good morning George", he closed the refrigerator door. He made his way to the cabinets and grabbed cups.

"Why are you up early?", George asked curiously. Dream opened the orange juice, then poured into the cups. "I could ask you the same thing", he replied. George scoffed, "Well you didn't", he snarked. Once done with the orange juice Dream closed it and put it back.

He began to cook an omelet. "I'm making breakfast", Dream finally said. George hummed, he was currently on his phone. "Why are you up?", Dream asked. George turned his head to look at Dream.

"You make a lot of noise..", George replied. He then stretched out his arms over his head. "Well to be fair, it is almost 9 am", Dream noted. George finished his stretching and checked his phone. "8:47, so yeah, almost 9", George muttered to himself.

Once Sapnap had arrived, the guys didn't waste anytime and began eating. Sounds of satisfaction came from Sap. "This is surprisingly good", he said. George took a bite from his food.

He nodded in agreement, "It's alright", he said. Dream was currently leaning against the counter with a cup in his hand. His free hand tucked under his preoccupied arm. "Then how about next time you make the food", Dream snapped back. George grinned, "No", he said in a funny tone.

"Guys stop, this isn't very festive", Sapnap said. Dream rolled his eyes and drank from his cup. George shrugged and continued to eat his food. "Why'd you have to go with your family? I mean, George is finally here", Dream asked.

Sapnap took another bite of his food before answering Dream. "Because it's my family Clay", his tone serious. He then picked up his now empty dish and placed it in the sink. "I miss them, maybe next year", he said before leaving to his room.

George finished as well and brought his plate to the sink. "George, could you please wash the dishes", Dream said. The brunette turned around to face Dream. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "It's the least you could do", Dream continued, making his way to George.

His hands reached the shoulders of the shorter male. "Please?", his tone calm. His eyes met with Georges. "Dream..you're too close", George said while backing his face away. Dream had accidentally gotten too close to George.

"Right, sorry", Dream apologized, he knew how uncomfortable George got when people invade his space. "I'll wash the dishes..", George muttered. Dream smiled widely and thanked George. He then turned George around to face the sink.

George sighed and began to wash the several dishes. They had let the sink clutter with them. "You're doing it wrong, rinse first, then scrub, then rinse again", Dream said. George groaned, "You do it then!", he semi-yelled.