🦋Butterflies🦋

Today is just a simple smut chapter, nothing too long.
-prompt- Dream confesses his feelings to George over the phone. And over the phone, they you know-
TW//Phone sex, 

.✧.

Maybe it's better off not calling him....

Dream kept contemplating wether he should call George or not. A few weeks back he finally came to the conclusion that he loved George. The only problem was. He didn't know if George liked Dream back or not.

"It's too late over there..."

A loud slam could be heard. Dream flipped his head to see his doorway. There Sapnap stood with his arms crossed. "Dude...come on, just call him already!" Dream sighed, "I know....but what if-"

"No what if's Dream!", Sapnap raised his voice.

"Fine...", Dream said quietly.

.✧.

The sound of an annoyingly loud ring began to explode into the dark room. George groaned heavily and tried to block out the noise by covering his ears with his pillow. When finally he came to the conclusion it was no use, he sat up slowly. George rubbed his eyes and grabbed his phone.

He picked up, "what do you want Dream...", he said tiredly. "How did you know it was me?", Dream said over the phone. George hummed and rubbed his eye. "Because..you're one of the very few people that go through my alarms when i'm sleeping...you know this."

"Right....sorry, did i wake you up?", Dream asked. George scoffed, rolling his eyes. "No Dream, I sure wasn't...sleeping..", he said sarcastically.

George could hear a soft laugh coming from the other line of the phone. "You haven't answered my question Dream...", he said. "Right...uhm...", Dream said nervously. George yawned and put the phone on speaker. He then laid down, with his phone next to him. 

"Well, I wanted to tell you something important."

 "Mhm, i'm assuming that's why you called."

"And it is important...I just don't know how to say it"

"...Just say it, I want to sleep Dream"

"I know i'm sorry I jus-"

"Dream just say it!"

"But-"

"Good night Dream!"

"I love you! I love you so much that I can't stop thinking about you! Everything you do, it drives me crazy! I can't go a single day without picturing your lovable smile! George you mean so much to me! I love you!"

The room suddenly grew quiet for George. He could feel his face getting extremely warm. "George?", Dream asked. But George just laid there, with his stomach filled with a tingly sensation. "George?! A-Are you okay?", Dream asked again. George still didn't respond. Slowly he turned to face the phone. "That's it? That's all you needed to tell me?", George finally spoke. "I'm sorry..", Dream said. George smiled, "You're such an idiot Dream", he said playfully. Dream chuckled, "I know.." George ran a hand through his hair, "Do you feel them too?", he asked. "Feel what?", Dream responded with. George sighed, "The butterflies, do you feel them too?", he questioned. Dream let out another soft chuckle. "All the time when I think of you", he said. George let out an amused laugh, "My god Dream!" Dream laughed along, "What?! It's true", he said in a spew of laughter.