♘ Your Knight Until Forever ♘pt.2

This is part 2, as you can see.

smut is in this chapter. Of course-

.♕.

-"Sire, I'm your knight until forever"-

Those words were carved inside of the kings mind. He couldn't think of anything else but those words. George would frequently visit his knight in his medical bed. Although, Dream would make fun of him for this.

Today was no different. "Back again my king?", Dream said in a weary tone. George sat down on a stool that was by Dreams bed. "You sound tired, get some rest okay..", George said disregarding what Dream told him. Dream hummed and closed his eyes. "Tell me a story sire", he said. George smiled and laughed, "No."

Dream opened his eyes again and looked back at George. "No?", he said while trying to sit up. George only laid him back down, "It is important for you to get your rest", the king told his knight. Dream huffed, "Sire, i'm fine!" George shook his head in disagreement. He then leaned down and kissed Dream on his forehead. "I am your king, I command you to sleep", George said. 

"What are the magic words sire", Dream said with a grin. George rolled his eyes and patted his hand. He then turned to the side. "Please...", he finally said.

And with this, Dream finally closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

.♕.

"Hmf~ D-Dream~!"

"Shh, you'll let the whole kingdom know what we're doing"

Dream could feel George so close to him. Causing him to wake up. To his surprise, the king was laying down with him. Almost on top of him, only his head reaching his chest. Dream smiled, but quickly widen his eyes. He called back to his dream. 

It was an erotic one, with his king! Dream could also feel his hardness in his....area. So without trying to wake up George. Dream slowly got out of bed. He winced a little  when standing up but it went away quickly. Dream then headed for the bathroom. In there, he would just do the bathroom of course.

George woke up to see that Dream was gone from his bed. "Dream??", he said in a worried tone. "I'm right here my king", a gentle voice could be heard. George then turned to see that Dream was standing right behind him. He smiled, "Your recovery seems to be going well", he said. Dream nodded and grabbed Georges hand. "Let's go for a walk shall we?", Dream suggested. George giggled and nodded. 

.♕.

The two of them were already in the woods walking. The tall pine trees glowed with fireflies. The path was worn and had small plants growing from cracks in it. Forest animals would come and go as they greeted the two. 

This forest, like the kingdom, was magical. And it so happened to be where George grew up. It was a nostalgic feeling for him to be here. Wonderful memories were made here. "My king, could you tell me more about this forest", Dream asked. George nodded and pointed at a tree.

"These trees all have special liquors if you were to drain them like a maple tree.", George said. Dream wowed, "Fascinating", he said. George smiled and continued to walk with Dream. "Would you like to see my favorite part of this forest?" Dream smiled back, "Of course."

George then grabbed Dreams hand and lead him to a part of the forest. Soon they found themselves in front of a lovely pond. The pond seemed like it had sparkles coming out of it. It was filled with small flowers as well. It had a magical hue, and it smelled like perfume. The trees surrounding it seemed to have tiny little fairy lights. Dream looked at everything. "Why, it's beautiful sire", he told George. 

"Yes...it is, come, the water is wonderful", George said. He slowly then took off his clothes, leaving only his undergarments. Dream blushed and covered his eyes. George noticed this and laughed. "I didn't know my lion of a knight would be so timid in seeing men in their undergarments."

Dream scoffed, "It was with no warning, of course I would cover my eyes", he said. George only giggled and got into the water. He let out a relieved sigh, "Dream come on, the water's great." Dream then stripped, leaving on his underwear as well. His nicely toned body shined since the trees let out glowing lights. His hair was also messy from taking off his shirts. George couldn't help but stare.

 Dream then got into the water. "You were right my king! It feels nice on the skin", he told George. The brunette smiled and got closer to Dream. The two of them chattered away for hours on end. Without know both of them had become extremely close. Dream could feel Georges thigh against him. Without thinking, he put his hand on the brunettes thigh. He slowly rubbed it while chatting. George bit his lip and whimpered. Dream smirked and got in closer, "I'm sorry my king, am I being too forward?" George shook his head. "Do you mind if I continue?", Dream asked. George only let out shaky breaths. Dream then lowered his head, "Words George", he said in a heavy tone. George let out a small yelp, "Please, continue...", he finally said. Soon the two of them were kissing in the pond. Their bodies letting touch where ever. It was clear that the two of them lost all form of thinking a while back. George then broke the kiss, "We...should, c-continue this in the bedroom", he said. Dream then smiled "Why my king, you took the words out of my mouth."

.♕.

George could feel himself hit the cushion lightly. Dream had carried him here for a bit until dropping him on the bed. He slowly got on top of him. Dream leaned in and kissed his king. The two of them making out again. George then took off his shirt again. Along with his pants. Dream did the same. He then flipped around so George would now be on top of Dream. George took this opportunity to grind down on Dream. Making the blonde man groan. George then looked at Dream. "Now..", he said in a pleading voice. Dream chuckled and kissed Georges hand. "You sure are an eager one." George didn't say anything back. Dream then took off the rest of their clothes. The brunette blushed when he saw Dreams dick pop up. "That's...supposed to fit me?", he asked shyly. Dream smiled gently, "I'll be slow okay", he said. George shook his head, "No no, I want it now", he said. He then sat a bit up and aligned his entrance with Dreams dick. Without hesitation, he lowered himself quickly. Dream then groaned again, "Y-You needy king", he said. George moaned and kept going up and down. Dream helping with his thrusts. Their speed was in no means slow, or even gentle. "D-Dream~ you feel so good in me~", George said. "You look so innocent yet, moan out so lewdly George", Dream responded with. They both didn't seem to stop and only kept groaning and moaning. Soon Dream found Georges good spot, causing the brunette to moan louder. "Right- T-There!~", George said practically screaming. Dream grabbed George by the waist and slammed him onto him. He would do this multiple times, earning yelps and moans from George. "I f-feel c-close Dream~", George whined. Dream took his hand and wrapped it around George's dick and began to pump it. A few more strokes and George came, with a high pitched moan. When cumming, George tightly closed his walls on Dream, causing the blonde to shortly after cum as well.

Shortly after, the two of them slept happily. The next morning they would only clean themselves and spend the rest of the day laying down together. Telling each other stories.

.♕.

AAAAND THATS THE END. Woooo. Sorry this took so long. I was trying to figure out which chapter to post. But, this is out now. Wooo.

Anyways, thanks for reading! <3