🌷 Pretty boy 🌸

This one is inspired by this quote

➳ "Pretty boys like you shouldn't be in a place like this" .•°

AU- Motorcyclist Clay spots a soft looking boy in his favorite bar, the soft boy being George.

//TW// Drinking, Fighting, and slight mentions of forced actions (Not r4pe though!)

Also do be warned, this one is pretty long (+new, I have removed Quackity/Alex entirely from this because it has come to my attention that Big Q is uncomfy with shipping him and his friends, therefore I have removed Quackity, thank you for your time)

Enjoy

Clay Fit . . . *  '.

George Fit

George Fit . . . * '.

 *  '

.✿.

What seemed like a loud and crowded place for drunkies that didn't have a place in the world had now turned into a safe place for a soon to be computer science college major student. Out of all the places in the world, George Davidson found comfort in this run down antique bar. Although he did hate the smell of alcohol mixing with the strong smell of cheap cologne. George was sitting at one of the stools that connected with the main bar. He was a regular there, but he mostly went when it was day. He visited during the night today since his dorm mate decided to have his boyfriend over. "Tch..damn you Nick", George muttered under his breath.

The bartender came over to George, recognizing him. George looked up at him, "Oh hey Callahan", he waved at George in response. Bartender Callahan wasn't much of a talker, some wonder how he even became a bartender. "I'll have my apple juice now thank you." George said, Callahan made his way to the fruit crusher and laid three apples down, one by one crushing them, the juice coming out them pouring into a cup. He then poured in two spoon fulls of sugar. Callahan handed the cup of apple juice to George, he gained a smile from the Brunette, Callahan smiled back then wrote down on a paper. 'Don't forget to pay today :)' George rolled his eyes, "It was just one day, I was in a hurry okay!" he exclaimed. Callahan let out a chuckle and turned away to serve another customer.