♣ My Lucky Charm ♣

Writing the title reminded me of Miraculous Ladybug- Anyways

-Prompt- George finally moved in with Dream and Sapnap. To celebrate, they decided to go out. Dream buys something for George. Later on, Dream streams, but chat doesn't know about George. George gets a cheeky idea and uh, yeah.

How original I know (That was sarcastic, I'm not original in the slightest)

TW// Forced actions (no r4p3) slight implications of homophobia and degrading
.♧.

It had been a few days since George moved in. 

The guys were excited to finally be living together. "Hey, since George is in town for like, forever. How about we go out?", Sapnap suggested. Dream looked up from cuddling with patches, "Sure sounds fun!"

Though, George didn't know about this. He was instead in his room, probably sleeping or playing Minecraft. Who would know, oh right, the guys. 

They both then barged into George's room. The brunette jumping slightly from the sudden noise. "Ah! Jesus Christ! You could've just knocked!", he said while holding his chest. Sapnap laughed a little. "Sorry, but we gotta go, like, now", he told George. Out of no where Dream then grabbed George by the arm and dragged him out. "Put on a mask, I can't be seen with you people", Dream said while grabbing his own mask. "Aw, poor Dream is embarrassed of us", Sapnap joked. "But where are we going?", George questioned while rubbing his arm.

Dream looked back and saw that George was rubbing the area he grabbed him from. "Oh crap, did I hurt you?", he asked worried. George looked at Dream and slightly nodded. Dream frowned, "Sorry...you ready?", he seemed to ask both of them. George was still confused, he opened his mouth to question, but was interrupted by Sapnap dragging him outside. "Let go of me! Where are we going!", George semi-yelled.

"We're going shopping George", Dream said smiling, though the mask that was now on his face covered it. 

"What?"

.♧.

The three of them could be seen rummaging through the toy aisle. "Dude! Look at this nerf gun!", Sapnap laughed while holding up a nerf gun. "Oh dude that's sick!", Dream laughed along while getting another nerf gun. 

George was on his phone the entire time trying to hide himself. "Guys stop...there could b-", before George could finish his sentence, Sapnap shot his nerf gun and hit George. "Ow! What the hell was that for!?", George winced. Sapnap laughed and looked at George, "Dude, stop worrying about the chance of fans spotting us, let's just have fun!", he smiled widely. He aimed his nerf gun at Dream this time. Dream did the same and fired his gun at Sapnap. The two of them were at war now.

George groaned and got away from Dreams and Sapnaps war. He then went around the store, finding the exit that led to the rest of the mall. He sighed of relief and went onto the rest of the mall. Walking through he spotted a few stores that he didn't really recognized so he would go inside to check them out. Once walking out of another shop he didn't know, he found another. This one caught his eye a bit more than the rest. 

As he went inside, his phone began to ring. He grabbed it from his pocket and picked up. "Hello?", he said. "George! Where are you!", Dream could be heard yelling over other people talking. He must've gone into the rest of the mall as well. "I'm at a store", George replied eagerly. "George! What store!", Dream sounded frustrated. "Why should I tell you? Are you and Sapnap just going to start another nerf war?", George mocked while looking around the store. "George!", Dream yelled more. The brunette flinched and was about to tell him. Then a loud squeal could be heard. "Oh my god! Dream!", a female voice could be heard from the other side of the phone. Dreams side then hanged up. "Dream? Dream?!", George said before looking at his phone to see that Dream had hung up.