Cam 404™

Sorry it's been so long, working on the long chapters is difficult, But! Here you are, a quick one to maybe fill the need for Dnf smut ig. Enjoy! [also semi experimental format this time, tell me if you liked it or not]

-Prompt- George has become a cam boy, at first it was out of boredom, now it's because of a certain user that has been there since day 1.

TW- FemBoy things, maybe second hand embarrassment, Pet names

.€.

How long has this been going on?* - He asked himself. Here he was sitting in his work chair looking at his numbers. They were big numbers, bigger than when he streams normally. But why did I start in the first place* - George asked himself again. Attention? Money? No he knew exactly why.

Though he stopped thinking because it was time already. He got up and walked into his room, heading for the closet. George opened it almost immediately, like it was muscle memory by now. He inspected the closet carefully. "Which one", he asked himself while looking. Finally he set eyes on a fan sent package. They had requested George to wear it next time. They gave a hefty amount and they had been there since day one. So of course he was happy to oblige.

George opened the package. A letter slipping out, he looked at it. 'I hope you like it :)' His eyes curious while unraveling the items that were once inside. Spreading it out onto his bed, his eyes no longer curious but wide. It was a lingerie set, a baby blue flower embroidered brallet that was sheer on the sides and a matching sheer panty with clasp ons for thigh highs. The thigh highs were there too, but they were white instead, and finally he noticed a big clip on bow that seemed to be red. He noticed the colors were influenced by his minecraft avatar.

Without much more thought, he changed into the set and got onto his bed.

.€.

His soft sweet voice, his tender looking skin. Everything about his George seemed perfect.

'Hey, i'm lonely come play with me please :(' -Notification from Cam 404!

With no hesitation he clicked immediately the notification from his computer. A new window popped up and there he was, his perfect doll. "Hello! How is everyone doing?", George said. He was waving his hands enthusiastically. "So um, you may have noticed that, I have a robe on today", he continued. It was a light blue color, it was new.

-It looks good on you- Tango69

-take it off ;)- Ozone

-It'd look better off- Urdaddy_6

"He belongs to me, not you", he muttered angrily. He remembered when he first found out about George. At first he was curious, now he was just obsessed. He scanned his keyboard, hovering his fingers over the keys. He began to type.

*€150- from Pillowbed*
[What's underneath?]

.€.

George saw the donation come in, suddenly perking up slightly from seeing the name.

You're here*- , he thought to himself. Although George wouldn't say it out loud, he definitely had favorites from his cam donors. 'Pillowbed' being his absolute favorite. Not because of the crazy amount of money that he gives but how he acts towards George, it felt familiar. "I guess you'll have to stick around to find out~", he smiled.

-Such a tease- Pillowbed

George wasn't paying attention to the other comments. He lowered himself a bit so the camera could get a slight view of his bottom. The robe slowly lifting up. "It's been a lonely week", he pouted. He looked directly at the camera. "I really missed you", he said to no one in particular. The more he made his viewers feel like he was talking to them, the more they would pay. He decided to get on his knees. His thighs getting accented to be bigger. "You said you wanted to see underneath right?", he teased. George started to untie his robe ribbon.