╭┈◦•◦❥•◦Don't Go◦•

Thank you @BitingBark30 for the request!

TW// Yandere themes, blood implications, violence, etc with the yandere trope

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"You'll stay with me forever right?"

"I Promise"

-

A slight smile crept unto his face while scrolling through his phone. "Who is it?". asked the person sitting in front of him. "Oh, just my boyfriend", he chuckled softly. The person hummed in response and continued to eat their pastry. "He's real Will!", he raised his voice. "George..not this again, just let me eat my pudding please ", Will groaned. George huffed and crossed his arms, he had agreed to meet up with Will to hang out. "I want to believe you George, but you refuse to show me pictures of him", Will argued. George furrowed his brows, "Yeah well, I don't need to show pictures of him to you!", he snapped back. The taller male with glasses rolled his eyes.

George stood up, "I don't need this bull right now, we can just hang out some other day", he said angrily. Will stood up quickly as well, grabbing Georges wrist tightly. "No George! You're not doing this again! We are going to hang out okay!", he demanded. The whole café was looking at the two of them now. The two males noticed the staring, Will letting go of Georges wrist. "Let's go", he mumbled to the short brunette. George nodded and began to walk to the door.

As they were walking Will apologized to the people in the café. They began to walk together on the sidewalk. "You caused a scene again", the tall male noted. George lowered his head slightly, "You know how I get when we talk about him..", he spoke softly. Will pat George on the back comfortingly. This wasn't the first time George got defensive like that, but it wasn't a very common occurrence. "Wanna go feed the ducks?", Will said enthusiastically. The shorter male smiled, "Got any bread?", he asked smugly. Will opened the fanny pack that was across his body only to get out a small bag of smooshed bread crumbs. George laughed at the sight, "Oh my god Will", he let out after a spew of laughter. "What? I feed them once a week you know", Will said proudly.

-

A small chime rang out the lone apartment. George opened his eyes bluntly. He quickly got his phone and unlocked it. It was a new message, from him. George smiled widely while hugging his phone. He soon looked at the new message.

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢

=how was duck feeding??=

=It was nice :]=

=yeah? I'm glad :)=

=what are you doing right now?=

=I'm laying on my couch, waiting for your messages=

=i smiled at that=

=Cutie <3=

=Thank you :]=

=you are very welcome handsome ;)=

=Okay stop that's enough=

=aw :(=

=What about you?=

=laying in bed=

=Show me?=

=okay hold on=

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

George soon got a picture of his boyfriend. He was indeed in bed covered with a blanket, he seemed very cozy to George.