❝A top?❞

==WARNING== CONTAINS TOP GEORGE, IF THAT IS NOT YOUR THING, PLEASE. SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Anyways, dumb warning aside. Hello, as you can see, I have stooped low enough to make George a top. Why? Because yes. 
And thanks to the person who requested it (you know who you are)

Please, refrain from leaving hate or sumtin

TW// Public Sex, Second hand embarrassment, and praise kink I guess

Nways'  

-Prompt- George was mocked for appearing as such a bottom so he decided to prove he can top.

.♂.

Laughter filled the room as the most unbelievable thing was said. George was currently sitting with his arms crossed. They were laughing at him, or rather, at something he said.

This afternoon the guys decided to play truth or dare, you know, like most grown men do. Once it was Georges turn, he picked truth. Sapnap grinned and asked a simple question, "Do you think you could top?".

"What?! What the heck Sapnap!"

"Answer the question George."

"...I..I can top!"

And so that would be the reason to why laughing could be heard from all over their neighborhood. Of course that's an exaggeration.

George huffed and pointed at Dream, "Anyways, truth or dare?", he said trying to change the subject. Dream smirked, "Dare, i'm no pussy", he mocked. George rolled his eyes, and looked around. He looked at the kitchen and smiled, "I dare you to..", George paused. He then pointed again but this time at the kitchen. He spoke again, "I dare you to drink whatever kind of smoothie Bad, Sapnap, and I make!", he laughed a bit. 

All three were now in the kitchen making the grossest smoothie they could. Dream was still in the living room. Snickers were heard from the guys as they put different things in the blender. Peppers, honey, apples, Cheese, and much more. Adding the final touch, milk, Bad turned on the blender. 

The horrible smell that it emitted was enough to reach Dream. He gagged, "What did you guys put in there?", he questioned. None of them answered, they only smiled and giggled. Dream was served the disgusting smoothie in a cup. He cautiously grabbed the cup. Dream pinched his nose so he couldn't smell it and chugged the whole cup. All three of the boys that made him the smoothie laughed. Dream stood up and ran for the bathroom. In there he threw up for quite a bit

.♂.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare the guys felt tired. It had turned night, bad yawned which caused a chain of yawning. As they all rubbed their eyes they had decided to call it a night.

George went into an extra bathroom that the rented house had. He didn't want to go into the bathroom that Dream had messed up. George slowly took off his shirt since he wanted to take a shower. He didn't even notice that Dream had walked in. Wait, Dream walked in? George then quickly looked at the door. There stood Dream, eyes widen. He looked at George up and down, "A top? With that little body?", he teased. George groaned, "You're so annoying, just get out", he said while throwing his shirt at Dream. The blonde boy then caught the shirt, "I'll be keeping this thank you", he said. George rolled his eyes and slammed the door on Dream, locking it as well. Finally he took off the rest of his clothes and began to shower.

As the water trickled down George kept thinking about Dream said. The way that he looked at him. It bothered George so much, but why? His thoughts came to an end when he heard someone knock loudly. It was bad, "George! Get out already! I need to use the restroom and Sapnap is using the other one!", he shouted. George groaned and finished washing himself. He got out and dried his body, and his hair. He put a towel around his waist and grabbed his dirty clothes. He opened the door and Bad came rushing in. George rolled his eyes and got outside to go to his room.