T H I R T E E N

A/N: In this chapter I'm still glossing over a lot of details and basically lazily narrated the first half because I was done writing the second half and too tired to put effort in the first part. I tend to write my scenes in pieces by the way. Um, this chapter is all over the place and the middle section is complete crack.

Warnings:

None, I don't think, although I may have brought back some angst without intending to...

.\~*❦ *~/.

P R E D E S T I N E D

T H I R T E E N

.\~*❦ *~/.

[...]

[...]

[...]

For Kim Seokjin, apart from his parents, there was no one he loved more than Park Jimin.

And Jimin, well, all he knew was happiness, for Seokjin always put Jimin's needs before his own.

- Predestined, #2

"This is all your fault; I hope you're happy."

Said he; the one, Seokjin had always loved more than himself.

It's an accusation that hurts, and at last, Seokjin thinks of his own happiness.

- Predestined, #4

[...]

[...]

[...]

.\~*❦ *~/.

The Start of a New School Year

.\~*❦ *~/.

[...]

[...]

[...]

[August]

"Okay, the next introduction will be that of your seatmate. It's your turn, stand up honey." The teacher, says, moving on from the cute sight, to smile at the very pretty, somewhat familiar boy next to her youngest student.

The boy quietly does so, his stubby fingers gripping his notebook tightly, as he takes a deep inhale, and with a slight tremor in his hands, he turns the notebook over so the lined page faces the teacher.

'Hello, I'm Park Jimin.'

Slowly, the realization dawns on her; this is the child that had to repeat the year after an extensive hospitalization; her compassionate heart feels for him.