O N E

[...]

[...]

[...]

.\~*❦ *~/.

P R E D E S T I N E D

O N E

.\~*❦ *~/.

[...]

[...]

[...]

Five years ago, awkward late bloomer Kim Seokjin was both overweight and unpresented; an unfortunate combination that separated him from the rest. The ones he called friends, turned their backs on him when he needed them the most; making him an outcast amongst his peers. The once extroverted, bright, and friendly youth no more as he faded away into a disposition of jaded, distrustful, introversion.

The mistreatment from his classmates caused Seokjin to feel like leaving everything behind was the only solution in bettering his wellbeing. The decision to study abroad, provided the perfect opportunity for him to start over. Initially, relocating to a boarding school did nothing to bring forth the boy he used to be, for too much damage had been done.

The way he viewed the world had been altered, and Seokjin found that his only option was to change himself; even if the outcome was losing himself completely. The distance from home and the lack of parental supervision allowed him to rebel and spiral out of control. Time went by and the presented omega had made a name for himself.

Five years later and all is antithetic, for he's at the top of his chaotically crafted world. It's not enough, for Seokjin still holds a grudge against those from his past. The need to release the pent up resentment leads him back to his hometown, where the ones he left behind were still at the top; accomplished, prominent, and blessed with unjustly good looks.

This only motivates Seokjin to screw with their perfect little lives; setting out with the purpose of making them feel how he had all those years ago. However, there was just one detail he overlooked in his plan to ruin the rapport and connection between the forming pack...

The Predestination of his Fate

.\~*❦ *~/.

A/N: This fic won't be all that dark.