F O U R

.\~*❦ *~/.

P R E D E S T I N E D

F O U R

.\~*❦ *~/.

Seokjin leaves the comfort of his bedroom late into the evening when the familiar voices of the pack reach his ears. As Seokjin makes his way to the stairwell landing, he can't help his sluggish movements, since he's still recovering from having passed out at lunch. The mortification he's feeling at having displayed such vulnerability in front of his tormenters has him feeling rather pathetic. It's something he pushes aside for now to focus on what's going on downstairs.

The voices are much clear now, and Seokjin can make out exactly what's being discussed as the conversation continues from downstairs. A frown settling on his face as he realizes the adults are attempting to agree on the most suitable course of action to take against the school for the predicament that Seokjin was found in. They can't seem to agree on whether they should bring it up with the school board or not; some vote yes, others no, for they're looking at the possibility that their interference could make the situation worse.

Seokjin sighs as he continues to eavesdrop, the discussion turning to whether or not Jimin should be punished for his inaction to prevent or de-escalate the situation, seeing as how he'd been there when it happened. Unanimously, they all agree, and Seokjin feels tears prickling in his eyes with the knowledge that his family is truly upset for what he's been through.

"That isn't fair dad, I didn't even do anything." Jimin contends, clearly unhappy as the adults settle on a week-long punishment of confining him to his bedroom without any electronics or devices to pass the time. All meals would be brought to his room and the they'd only allow him out, to use the bathroom or leave for school.

"It's for that very reason why we've deemed punishing you appropriate," Alpha Park counters, disappointment expressed in his tone. "Pack always cares for their own and you failed to do so," At this, many of them voice their dissatisfaction with Jimin's lack of loyalty for someone who'd been raised in the same household. "As head alpha, and your father, I'm beyond disappointed. I advise you to reflect on your actions."

From Seokjin's position at the top of the stairs he has a small view of Jimin's hunch shoulders quivering from where he stands in the center of the living room, all eyes on him as they let the words of their alpha sink in. The sight of an omega crying is always difficult to witness, many of the members want to comfort the boy, but his failure to take action is unacceptable.

"May I please be dismissed now?" Jimin sniffles, mustering the courage to ask as he tries to contain the tears threatening to spill over in front of everyone. The moment his father dismisses him, he's turning on his heel, quickly rushing from the living room, and up the stairs. Tears are streaming down his face by the time he reaches the landing.

"This is all your fault," Jimin mutters as they come face to face, his crushed expression ever telling, as he directs his watery gaze at Seokjin. "I hope you're happy." Jimin blunders, no longer containing his tears as he brushes past the older to enter his bedroom.