S I X T E E N

A/N | Warning: Mature Content

This chapter is told in snippets of scenes. Also, I'm not going to be too detailed in describing scenes in detail because I don't want to get stuck in my writing. Also, this story is getting out of the childhood arch and into more problematic teenage territory. And so, this chapter and the ones to follow will be much more vulgar. I also want to clarify that this is just a story, so because a character may say something offensive or have a narrow viewpoint, it does not reflect my views.

.\~* *~/.

P R E D E S T I N E D

S I X T E E N

.\~* *~/.

[...]

[...]

[...]

The world can be a cruel place.

For it will chew you up and spit you right back.

The pieces of yourself are bruised and tattered.

And the remembrance?

Fleeting moments of happiness, sadness, longing, resentment, and hope.

Where did it all go wrong?

— Predestined, # 18

[...]

[...]

[...]

.\~*❦ *~/.

[ The Return from Summer Break ]

[Recommencement of Classes]

The months after winter break flew by, and soon, summer arrived. A summer break that was once again spent with his best friend's family. Seokjin had a blast; they did so much that summer. The allowance he received from his parents was more than enough to go on vacation with the Byun-Kim family to sightsee Europe.

They had returned to Australia with a month to spare before the recommencement of classes. Instead of holding it up indoors and playing video games nonstop, like he usually would have done, he had spent most of that time outdoors with Taehyung and his overabundance of energy.