Wow.

Lipgloss is like a superpower.

I was right, I get more kisses!

Fluttering your eyes shut at the warmth from Jimin's body flowing over into your own you try your best to return his kisses, your breathing increasing when he tugs you harder against him.

Woah I get a lot of kisses.

Snapping open his eyes and pulling away from you for only a second Jimin reaches around your waist and picks you up before setting you against the wall, his eyes flared with lustful desires as a deep sigh fans against your warm cheeks and his lips placing a tender kiss on the corner of your mouth.

"Strawberry, my favorite."

OH MY GOODNESS.

My tummy has so many butterflies.

What do I do?!

Pulling your lip in to nervously nibble on your skin you stare up into Jimin's eyes as he gazes at you in amusement, his mind seeming to fight a silent battle within itself.

"I might take all of your lipgloss."

"You can't have all of it."

"You sure?"

Before Jimin can press his lips to yours again the two of you suddenly freeze when you hear a small knock on the front door, a cheery muffled voice emitting from outside the apartment.

"Hyung! Y/N! You guys here!"

"His timing is going to drive me insane."

Hesitantly pulling away from you after pressing one more peck on your swollen lips you grin to yourself and fix the back of your shirt, your cheeks waving in heat and tiny shocks as you step away from the wall.

Wow...

I got so many kisses just now...

"Heyyyy Pretty Girl!"

"Hi Jungkook!"

"Hey Hyung- Hyung....are you wearing chapstick?"

"Something like that."

Voice flat and void of any emotion Jimin invites Jungkook into the apartment before plopping down in the couch, his eyes suddenly avoiding your tiny gazes you send him.

"Alright, are you ready to go to the doctor?"

"Yes! I'm so excited!"

"Good!....Hey uh...Hyung?"

"H-Huh?"

"Would you like to go with us?"

Pulling your hands up to your chest and slowly looking over at Jimin who now looks like a deer in the headlights he quickly stands up and rubs the back of his neck, his entire face erupting in a deep red blush.

"U-U-U-Uh...I-I uh...y-you know...I uh...I-I h-have a-a lot of h-homework t-to do...I think..uh...I think I'll j-just let you g-guys go."

"Oh come on Hyung you don't have to-"

"It's okay Jungkook."

Placing your hand on the young male's arm and giving him a warm smile you pick Joy up from beside your feet and walk over to Jimin, his round doe eyes gazing up at you in slight desperation and fear.

"Jimin, will you watch Joy for me?"

"H-Huh? Oh! Y-Yeah...of course Y/N-ah..."

Handing Jimin the small puppy and giving him a reassuring smile you turn to Jungkook and happily skip over to him, his face scrunched together with confusion and light frustration.

"...Fine then can we take your car Hyung? My car has to go to the shop and get the heat in it fixed."

"Y-Yeah..s-sure...the keys are hung on the hook..."

"Okay. Let's go Pretty Girl."

Giving Jimin a small wave before stepping out of the apartment for Jungkook to carry you down the stairs you can't help the smile that grows across your cheeks, your heart warming in light admiration towards the boy still in the apartment.

Don't worry Jimin...I see your progress...

Not only do you have that book...

But I'm not always asleep at night...sometimes...I just lay there and listen...

So don't worry...

I know you're trying...

That alone...makes me the happiest girl in the world.

(A/N): I love this chapter