"Um no? It's my birthday."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Ms Brown kept her eyes on her screen, holding back her laugh. Chanel leaned against Ms Brown's desk and kept on chattering with her about her birthday. You took this chance to walk to Sasha's table, to talk about the surprise party.

"Sasha," you whispered to the girl as she quickly looked up from her phone with a blank facial expression.

"Yeah?"

You pulled a chair towards her table and sat backwards on it with your arms resting on top of it, "Let's talk about the party."

Sasha turned off her phone and placed it beside her as she rested her chin onto her hand, alrighty thinking of different ideas.

"So the theme can either be rose gold or pink like I said earlier," Sasha began, "A lot of balloons, confetti, banners and um."

"Ouuu those are good," you took out your phone so you could type everything down into your notes. The door of the studio opened as other students came flooding into the classroom.

"Hi Connie," Sasha waved at the Connie.

"Hey Sasha, Hey Y/n," Connie sat down, resting his head on his arm, "Whatchu doing over here y/n?"

You kept your eyes on your phone screen as you continued typing, "Planning Chanel's birthday party."

"Oh shit her birthday's in 16 hours and 17 days," Connie rose his head up and leaned closer to you to peak at your phone, "What's your ideas?"

"Damn is Chanel telling everybody? Sasha gave me these ideas," you showed Connie your phone screen as he took your phone to look at what you typed into your notes.

"Don't forget the cake, I need cake there."

You laughed a loud to his comment as Connie handed you back your phone, "Thanks Sasha."

"No problem, let me know if you need any further help," Sasha gave you a thumbs up which you returned right after.

"Alright everyone, original seats are back since we're starting on something new," Ms Brown clasped her hands together as she slowly rose up from her chair. She strolled to the podium and leaned against it as her eyes scanned around the room.

Chanel was already seated at the table you both sat at previously, spinning around in her chair.

"Chanel stop that," you stopped her chair from spinning and turned her chair so she can be facing the front of the class. As you sat down, you looked over your shoulder to look at the door, watching Armin and Eren walk into the room together.

"Original seats today," Ms Brown pointed at the two boys. Remembering that the two sat behind you and Chanel, you turn your head around too look at Eren and mouthed 'We needa talk' to him.

Eren gave you a quick nod after reading your lips. You looked back at the front, listening to what Ms Brown had to announce.

"This project will have you stepping out of your comfort zone, mostly directed to the men in this room. With your partner, you will need to sew whatever type of shirt into a dress."

"But I don't know how to sew things for girls?" Jean blurted out, Connie humming and nodding his head in agreement.

"Well that's why you have Mikasa Jean, she'll help you. Connie, Sasha can help you as well...I think," Ms Brown mumbled the last part after remembering how Sasha sewed her shirt a few weeks ago.

"I'm not trying the dress on Armin," you heard Eren whisper to the blonde. You and Chanel slowly rose your heads up and looked at each after hearing what Eren said. You both snickered quietly enough so the two behind you wouldn't hear.

"Eren, you know that you're gonna have to. You suck at sewing," Armin whisper-shouted back.

"I'm not that bad, I can sew gloves and socks."

"You still suck."

"Don't you have a mannequin in your closet? Use that," Eren whispered. The two sat in silence after Armin thought of a response to Eren's comment.

"You're right," Armin admitted as he opened up his sketchbook. All you heard were claps from Ms Brown, signaling that everyone can start working now. Chanel turned her chair around so she can face Eren, patting her hand against his table.

"Whaaaaat?" Eren groaned in annoyance, not wanting to hear Chanel yapping again.

"One, go ask Historia if she has my M&Ms," Chanel pointed at Historia who was seated behind Eren and Armin. Eren spun his chair around and whispered to Historia asking if she had M&Ms, which she did.

Chanel caught the small pack of candy that Eren tossed to her and already ripped it open with her teeth, "Two, birthday is in..." Chanel pulled her phone out of her pocket to check her birthday tracker, "Now in 15 hours and 17 days."

Eren didn't respond, he clearly wasn't listening to the girl. It was like her words went through one ear and out the other as Chanel kept talking. Armin on the other hand was more invested about Chanel's birthday, allowing Chanel to talk to him instead.

You moved your chair back and turned around to face Eren. You rested your crossed arms on the table as you sat on the edge of your chair, leaning closer to him.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Eren stretched before copying your seating position. He also rested his crossed arms on the table and leaned closer to you, a small smile appearing on his face.

"So uh, you should know who Kenny is by now."

"Who?"

"Kendrick, sorry."

Eren softly hummed 'mhm', waiting for you to go on, "He told me last night about the questions you were asking him the other day."

Eren slowly moved his lips around, forming it into duck lips. You kept on going, "Just to clear things up, since he felt tense? Me and Kendrick are exes, nothing else."

You didn't notice Eren's eyes open widely since your slick ass had your eyes focused on his lips. You then brought your eyes back up to meet his, "Sorry for not telling you about him sooner, I didn't really think I needed to at first..."

Eren couldn't find any words to respond to your "apology". What was he suppose to say? He cleared his throat and leaned back in his seat, "It's fine." Eren felt face slapping himself. Fine is never a good answer to give to anybody, and he knew that.

You slowly nodded at him for taking everything in understanding, "No further thoughts?"

Eren shook his head no. You gave him two thumbs up, wiggling your thumb before turning back around to face your table to start sketching.