Chanel's mouth dropped open after hearing what you just said to her. Her eyes slowly wandered from the left and right as her mouth stayed open.

"Are you for real? No you for fake," Chanel's acrylic was pointed at you as she waved her finger in the air.

You shrugged your shoulder and placed your mug back onto the counter, "Bummer," you made a fake pouty face, trying to stop your smile as well.

"I know yo ass is lying Y/n," Chanel took a napkin from the bin and pulled out a pen she had in her back pocket.

"Why do you have a pen in your pocket?"

"Just in case I'm in a situation like this," Chanel looked at the napkin as she started to write on it with the pen, "Here's my address."

You shook your head as you took the napkin with the tip of your fingers, "Chanel, I told you that you ain't getting a surprise party."

"I'm just giving you my address, no biggie," Chanel puckered her lips as she fluffed the ends of her curls a bit.

"You could've just texted me it.."

"Oh," Chanel took her phone out her pocket and already started to message you her address. You glanced at Mikasa and Sasha who were looking at you and Chanel as well.

Sasha mouthed 'Theme?' to you as you waved the napkin in the air. You shrugged and mouthed back 'Whats her favorite color?'

Sasha tapped her chin as she thought of what Chanel's favorite color could be. Sasha finally thought of an answer and mouthed back to you 'She likes rose gold and pink? We can choose either colors?"

Chanel whipped her head back to look at you, "Why is it so quiet? Y'all tryna send some signals?" She looked from you and the two girls near her. You shook your head and looked back at the coffee machine to "clean up", holding back your giggle.

~~~

As you and Chanel walked down the halls together to get to the studio, Chanel continued to gossip like she always does.

"Girl don't tell me i'm moving to fast but Kendrick is the one, I know it."

"Really?" you asked, waiting for Chanel to continue her theory.

"Lemme tell you why," Chanel moved her hand in the air, "I was talking to him last night and I was feeling things, whew."

"Uh huh."

She pointed her finger down as she spoke out, "If shes tingling, then you know it's time to get to da mingling," Chanel stuck her tongue out, making an 'ah' sound effect.

"Okay Megan," you laughed, opening the door before walking in. Ms Brown spun around in her chair as she watched the both of you walk in the room.

"Ms Brooooooown," Chanel giggled as she walked up to Ms Brown's desk.

"Yes?" Ms Brown placed her hands on her desk, looking up at Chanel who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Guess what's in 16 hours and 17 days!!!"

"My vacation from you?" Ms Brown moved her laptop in front of her before opening it. You giggled at Chanel's sudden reaction in offense as she placed her hand on her chest.