The Malfoy Manor (50)

I soon realized I was at the Malfoy Manor. Voldemort was now inches away from my face.

"y/n y/l/n, what a pleasure." Voldemort laughed creepily.

"can't say the same," I muttered, I admit it wasn't my best moment. I just saw Snape throw me a glare before I felt a sharp sting across my cheek as Bellatrix had charged forward and slapped me.

"How dare you speak to the Dark Lord-" She began screaming 

"That's enough Bella, that is no way to treat our guests." Voldemort waved her away.

"Why am I here?" I asked trying to show I wasn't afraid.

Voldemort laughed once more his disgusting yellow teeth showing "Hasn't mommy told you?" He laughed. This time I couldn't hide my confusion. "Oh yes, this is all mommy's fault," Voldemort told me noticing my puzzled face. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I uttered.

"How about a little storytime then?" Voldemort made his way in front of me. "You see when dear old mommy was at Hogwarts she fell in love, didn't she Narcissa." Voldemort laughed, Narcissa nodded avoiding eye contact with Voldemort. I could see she wasn't as devoted as Bellatrix. 

 "yes yes she did, she fell in love with Lucius Malfoy." Voldemort continued I saw him cringe at the name "Now Lucius one of my cowardly, so-called devoted followers at the time, showed mommy what it was to be a death eater, he gave her a little taste of power." He explained in a tone of excitement "Now she had done a couple of deeds for me and she had proven herself worthy. She was getting marked you see but the very day she betrayed us." He screeched making me jump slightly.

"You're lying!" I shouted

Voldemort jumped forward and grabbed my face, digging his nails into my cheek. "She's a coward, she betrayed me, she joined the wrong side, she told them our plans, she was part of the reason for my initial destruction!" He shouted in anger once more. He pushed himself off me and I could feel my face stinging where he had dug in his nails.

"Why am I here?"I asked again.

"Well, you see, your mother never paid for what she did." He shook his head as he said this. "So I'm gonna need you to do something for me." He laughed again, Bellatrix joining him this time.

"What?" I asked with caution.

"I need you to help Draco Malfoy with his mission to kill Dumbledore." I felt my breath hitch at his request.

"What if I say no?" I asked cautiously.

I saw as Voldemort gestured to Pettigrew, Pettigrew disappeared for a few seconds before he brought out my parents badly beaten.

"Mom!Dad!" I screamed as I tried to make my way towards them and being stopped by Narcissa and Snape on the way. I looked up to meet Narcissa's eyes and I could see the same pain I saw in Draco's eyes. I turned to look at Snape and even though it was hard to read him I could see he was begging me to stop. 

"y/n!" They both shouted as they looked up at me.

"I'm sure you'll get the task done then?" Voldemort looked at me a cruel smile spread across his face. 

I gritted my teeth "LET HER GO!" my mom screamed at Voldemort.

"What fun would that be?" Voldemort shrugged. "Do what you're told or I'll kill them," Voldemort instructed me as he came inches away from my face once more. "If you try to seek help from anyone other than Severus or Draco I will know, and you will pay the consequences." He lifted his wand and pointed it at my father.