The worst is yet to come

Violet had been sitting in the black car she borrowed from Josh for the last twenty minutes. She was surprised her phone had never gone off with them questioning why she was there. It was weird looking at the Mikaelson mansion and knowing everything that was going on. They were responsible for Davina's death and now Marcel was planning theirs. Violet had gripped her jacket tighter and stepped out of the car. It had been raining heavily all day and it looked like nature had taken a break, at least something had.

She slowly approached the steps and wondered if this was the right thing to do. If Marcel found out that she was warning them of his intentions, that wasn't going to end well. Violet had always had his back through everything but this was a huge step. Sure she helped him the first time to attempt to kill them but something was different this time. Marcel was going to turn into something more powerful than an Original; he would be stronger than any vampire. Being reckless and hurt was not the way to go about things but who was she to judge?

Taking a deep breath she moved up the stairs and looked stared at the door. Violet knocked slowly and quietly that she knew no one heard it. Knocking harder and louder a second time she waited and she heard footsteps come to the door. It slowly starting opening and there was Hayley. Violet blinked not expecting her to answer and saw Hope trying to follow behind her.

"Hey...I, uh was wondering if Klaus or Elijah were here?"

Hayley had looked her over in a weird way. She didn't blame her considering that no one in the family had spoken to Violet or Marcel in the last couple of days. They had last seen each other at Cami's funeral and none showed up for Davina's. Crossing her arms over her chest, she waited for a response.

"Look, if you are here for anything..."

"I just want to talk to them. I know it's weird of me to just show up here but I swear it's on good terms and I mean no harm. It is important so please"

Hayley had looked over being slightly cautious. The two girls had always gotten along but now the tides had changed. Violet would refuse to attack Hayley only because of Hope. No child should grow up without their parents but at least she had the decency to keep one alive if the time came to it.

She had looked behind her and stared at the shiny wooden stairs debating what to do. She had already been invited in so if Hayley said know and Violet still wanted to proceed, she easily could. The main thing was the Mikaelson's didn't need another enemy but they had already created one.

"Alright, you can come in" She backed away from the door and Violet had a faint smile on her face. As she stepped inside, Hope had stumbled over to her and she bent down to say hello. Hope had a happy reaction on her face until Hayley picked her up. Violet cleared her throat as she led her through the large entry way and into one of the dens. Klaus had a drink in his hand while Elijah had his head resting in his hand staring out the window. Klaus had lifted his eyes looking at her in surprise.

"Well well, if it isn't familiar face. It's nice to see you Violet"

Elijah had turned his head once his brother spoke and had the same reaction. He sat a little straighter in his chair as Klaus stayed sprawled out on the long couch. She offered a faint smile and pulled at her jacket. The room felt tighter and the air became shorter. "Nice to see you out and about, I thought after everything that happened...I wasn't sure if you'd want to stay in New Orleans"

She was referring to Cami as she hadn't seen Klaus in a while. It was strange being back around all of them especially under all these circumstances. Violet felt awkward knowing they were eyeing her and she intentions. She knew Elijah had tried to get through to Marcel but he never listened nor did he care. Just as she was about to talk, Kol stepped in.