Rise and Shine Sweethearts

"Niklaus, I still say we should have done this in more of a polite manner"

Elijah casually strolled behind Klaus who was walking at an aggressive pace. There was word that Mikael was ready to hunt down his bastard son and if anyone stepped in his path, he would take them down as well. The compound was completely silent which took them both by surprise thinking the vampires would be up early.

"Well dear brother, our Father which technically is yours is out after my head once more so I think barging in here is the right thing to do. Marcel hasn't picked up my phone calls and I would like to have back up if that is okay with you. I'll wake Marcellus; you politely knock on Violet's door and politely ask her if she is dressed and ready for the day"

Jogging up the courtyard stairs, he gave Elijah a smile who just shook his head. It wasn't like he was afraid of Mikael, well actually he was. But everyone knew how powerful he was so he thought it would be helpful to have a couple vampires help on his side. Besides, if Klaus died so did Marcel, Violet, Josh and so on. He glanced as Elijah knocked on the door lightly and called out her name. Klaus gripped the knob and stepped right in the room. He blinked at Marcel and Violet lying in bed together and he laughed quietly at the thought.

"Rise and shine sweethearts, we've got business to take care of. Elijah, forget that room"

Violet rolled off of Marcel's chest as he lifted his arm off of her. It was an amusing scene to Klaus who never quite understood their relationship. They mostly were on good terms but neither one of them explored the relationship option. Everyone in the Quarter, traveler or not believed that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe they were and just never told anyone, only they understood the situation. She rubbed her eyes and opened them but sighing heavily.

"It's too damn early for this, what do you want?" She sat up just as Elijah walked in. He looked at her before looking down towards the ground.

"I do have a tank top so don't be so shy"

She rolled over and grabbed her t-shirt that was lying right next to the bed. Klaus looked around and picked up Marcel's shirt and tossed it to him. He looked at him waiting for an answer.

"Well word on the street is that Mikael is coming for me. And you know that the rule is if I die, the both of you die. So I was thinking for old time sakes, why don't we team up and take him on, the four of us. What do you say?"

"What about Rebekah, Gia and Jake?" She looked between the brothers.

"I believe they are not in that much danger considering that no one has attacked the witches yet, correct? Once our father is out of the picture, you both can do what is needed; we won't interfere as long as we get our sister back safely"

"What other chances do we have to lose besides our lives?"

Klaus clasped his hands together and put his arm out for him and Elijah to step out letting the two get dressed. This was only about to get more interesting as the day went on.

"I still don't see why we have to do this Marcel..."

Violet unwrapped her purple plaid shirt from around her waist and slipped it on. Marcel and Violet had been sitting near the river for at least three hours waiting for Mikael to show. The Mikaelson brothers were waiting inside of one of the abandon buildings so they had their ears open. The wind began picking up and she wondered how much longer they were going to be sitting outside.

"You know that if Klaus dies, we go along with him. The least we can do is fight for our lives...Remember what you said months ago? I will be damned if I let anyone take this city? Yeah well, I will be damned if anything happens to you. It's okay to be scared Vi"